chapter 26

There silence all over ..she like this sitting near lake where she can see a birds and winds touching her face....she escaped from them and end up here ...she is trying to move on but its difficult ..its human nature rightt ...that what make u hurt and sad and broken u never forget but u easily forget the happy phase of your life ...strange ..
Ragini get engrossed in her thought when someone put hand on her shoulder ..she sigh "sanskar...plzzz don....."her words stop when she realise its not him ......"laksh "she said in slow tone "ragini what are you doing here everyone is there lets go "laksh said and ragini nod in no "u go i will vome after sometime "she said and laksh hmm in responce ..ragini thought he is gone but realise he takes seat beside her "what u want laksh "ragini ask getting irritated ..she is really frustrated and want peace and what happen with sanskar is not leaving her mind "nothing ragini i just want to give u company "laksh said now looking at her "u dont have to laksh ..u dont have to act there is noone here"ragini said and laksh get stunned he is not acting he know but why he is doing this this also he doesn't know he keep mum ...........
Ragini also didnt say anything .....
After a min "can we forget everything and become friends ..like before"laksh said with hope he dont know why he want this but he want this only .. "ragini get shocked "really "she said than in sigh  tone "whyy"she aks finally looking at him "we have to move on ragini"laksh said and ragini smile ..thats what she is trying "is everything can be forgetten "ragini ask and laksh look confuse ..
"Can u forget i am the one who snatched your love from u "ragini said and laksh look on "can u forget that i lied to u and your whole family can  u forget that i tried to kill your love swara...can u forget that i detroyed every relationship.. that we all have ....and i cant forget that u all destroyed the old ragini..so everything will be like before "ragini said and look at laksh for answer who is numb "tell na laksh "ragini said and laksh just smile a little "so lets start fresh brand new "heyy i am laksh and you "laksh said and ragini get stunned with his reaction ..what happen to him "i am ragin"ragini said and turn to leave"laksh i dont know what happen to you but i want everything to be solved i want yo help you to get your love ..but i cant do. Anything now ...but i will pray that u get someone whom u love and be happy with her "ragini said and leave ..
Here laksh get weired feeling ...and remember his plan with swara"oh god "he said and also leave but promising himself to talk ragini again ...

Here sanskar is searching for ragini when he bump to someone and fall ....with that person ..as he look up he find swara "swara i am so sorry"sanskar said and stand up and give his hand to her swara take tha hand slowly ...her heart beat is fast ......
"Thanks sanskar "swara said looking at him with love ...she doesnt know how she fell in love so hardly ..she never know she can love like this ..liks she can do anything for him
"Swara swara are you okay"sanskar said getting concerned looking at her lost"i am fine sanskar....
She said and see ragini coming from somewhere and leaving the place.."ragini"dhe murmer and sanskar noticed and look there and find her going...again..

After sometime all are in car heading back to home ragini already gone .

Laksh is driving the car and beside it is swara who is lost in her dream land but one person is sitting in back making pout "what happen bhaiiii why u mood is bad "laksh said noticing sanskar who is just annoyed child right now "nothing "sanskar said and close his eyes and remember her ......

They reached and all head to home and find all are there and something is serious ..both sanlak noticed and look at eachother not knowing what happen....

"Is everything ok"sanskar asked and look around "sanskar beta we have something to tell you"sanskar look on ..
"I have ha decided that ..after all happen in the past all mistakes ..i want to forget it all ..and start a new fresh ..so in evening party i have a surprise for you..
"Dp said and all smile ...sanskar also smile but his heart is saying something else ..donno why but he is scared..

Ok now go and get ready for party..."dp said all head to their rooms ..

Later in eveining...
All are gathered ..talking and laughing each other ...as the party begin.....
Sanskar is talking to some clint and ....ragini is standing corner ..

Where as laksh is searching for swara
..where the hell she is "laksh murmer and find her talking with some aunties..
"Swara we need to talk"laksh said and and swara look confuse "laksh not now "swara said ignoring her word ...
"Swara now plzz.."laksh said getting little angry"swara nod and excuse herself ...

"What laksh what so urgent tha u cant even wait for sometime"swara said irritatingly "look swara i am not intrested in talking you it about you only ..and sanskar so i am here "laksh said in anger and swara is shocked the way he talk to her .."look swara i know u love bhai and i also want his happiness but i think this plan is not going to work"laksh said pointing at himself and swara "swara get the point and smile which confuse laksh"ohh so thats the problem..leave it laksh ab uski zaroorat nhi padegi ..u enjoy the party"swara said and leave the place making laksh confuse ...."lakshhhh"someone call him and he look and find her old friends"heyyy guys what pleasent surprise you guys here "laksh said happily hugging them"yaa we got to know that u are here by sanskar we are also her for trip so thought to meet the lucky"his friends said ..."thanks for coming dude"laksh said
"So laksh how is life going huh enjoying na "one of laksh friends rohit asked teasingly ,laksh didnt understand ."uhm ya i mean "are are what are you asking rohit ofcourse he is enjoying thats ehy he forget all of us ..but ya its not his fault what to do when he got the prettiest wife "saksham said and all laugh "laksh understand what they mean ..that donno what happen in his life "so laksh where is our prettiest bhabi we also want to meet her ...u just send your wedding pic that to after waiting ..u didnt inform us also about your wedding now atleast introduce us to bhabhi..."laksh wide his eyes"guys you you are getting its wrong i have to tell you all something "oh god there she is " rohit said all look toward stairs where ragini is descending the stair wearing pink anarkali ..looking gorgeous .....here sanskar breath get stucked "mr sanskar "one of his fellow shook him when he come back to world "wohh i am sorry wo i "sanskar get embarased "congratulations mr sanskar u are in love i guess"one of his fellow said and laugh and leave ,sanskar smile "not in love i am madly in love with duppate wali "sanskar said smiling

"Dude bhabhi is gorgeous "saksham said
"I mean look at her yaar beauty"
Laksh feel akward and weired he want to tell them she is not her wife now but...
"Yess lucky u are really lucky i mean look at bhabhi she is gorgeous and innocent ...yaar we also want someone like her "
Ha yaar lucky if u didnt marry her na pakka i will but my luck".....rihit said and all hm and laught "but she is my wife na so stop staring at her "laksh said suddenly and realise what the blunder he did .."ohh shoot"laksh curse himself he should tell them the truth but what he did he accept what they say and stoping them from staying at her
"Ahh jealous "all said and laugh..
"Ok lets go and meet bhabhi"all said and laksh get panik "no'he said and about to stop when light get off and spotlight fell on stage
"Ladies and gentlemen here i want to announce something but first i want to call sanskar here 'beta come here "dp said and sanskar smile and goes there ..
"Sanskar beta the way you handle buisness and our family always is amzing u are always there for us ,understand us but we always misunderstood you and unknowingky reason for your sadness but now i want to give u all the happiness ......"sanskar smile
"So all of u present here i want inform you that i have decided i mean we all have decided to marry sanskar to swara ............whom he love ...big hands for them........

Chapter done guys
Plzz vote share your views in comment

Thank u
Take care ❤️❤️❤️