❪ 017 ❫ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

017. CHATTING

✎ S1E6 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ PART 3 , 2019

|"THE INNOCENTS"
     Dean was ecstatic that he and Hughie got over their simple disagreement so to say. He let his emotions get the best of him. He won't let it happen again. To ensure his newly developed friendship with Hughie, he'll limit his drinking around him and his touch. Hughie probably didn't like it even though he never said anything about it.

He was such a hopeless romantic, he honestly thought it go well back at the bar. Despite the underworld the supes carry. How their front only cover their worst, their desires, the world they didn't show the general public. Only a few flings here and there, Dean himself didn't have a second world he'd hidden from everyone. If you count him being a womanizer and pulling men as a second world, plus his deathly relationship with Homelander. Other than that, he showed everyone the truth, and nothing but the truth. Following along, he really believes in love, despite not showing any interest in the concept. It's a thing one should not rush over. It something you take time with, you endure, you inhale, you savior. Love is like a feather. It's delicate and the simplest touch can deceive it and corrupt it. It's taints it until it is no longer recognizable.

Dean, in his mystified mind is a man whore at best but one that holds the hope of finding someone, someday to settle with. His mishap with Hughie only developed it significantly more.

He exhales, feeling worn out as the extensive days continued. He sits in a metal chair next the Frenchie with Hughie hovering above and behind him. His hands on each side of Dean shoulders holding onto the top of the chair. Leaning his full weight on it.

Dean leans back on the chair and crosses his arms together, listening into what M.M had to say. He stands in front of a map, pinpointed with bullet points as he explains his findings and knowings. "Samaritan's Embrace, led by Ezekiel but bankrolled by Vought, has been shipping compound V to 53 hospitals across the country since 1072 and gift wrapping it,"

Dean sees the unknown woman he saw when he first came here, coming in front of him and grabbing materials from the table, M.M laid out perfectly due to his OCD. He scoffs, amused at M.M discomfort from her displacing multiple stuff on the table. He hears M.M exhale, trying to continue on. "...gift wrapping it as polio vaccine."

"Are you telling me God's not reaching up the twats of American girls and blessing babies?" Butcher comment's with sarcasm laced on his ill tongue.

"Can you leave God out of this?" M.M pleads with annoyance.

Butcher laughs once more at M.M annoyance and Dean as well. He concluded everyone loves to get under M.M's skin.

"H-Hold on. So no hero was born?" Dean hears Hughie's voice vibrate above him, feeling the sound waves barley making contact with the metal chair. "None of them? They're all just kids dosed with the blue shit. I mean, even..."