❪ 002 ❫ 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙞𝙚

✎ S1E1 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ PART 2 , 2019

⚠ NONE ⚠

| "THE NAME OF THE GAME"

     After the robbery Dean heads out and takes a stroll through New York. Since he's part of the Seven and has a recognizable face, he figures to change his look a bit. He took off his lether jacket and got a hat and glasses. To make his identity less easy to detect. He's walking down the street, as his phone starts to go off in his pocket. Picking it out he sees it's Ashley. Hitting accept, he puts the phone to his ear. "What's goin' on Ashley?"

"What's going on? You do know you have to be at vought in an hour to be formally introduced to your new teammate. The pr team's been waiting on your ass. Where are you?" Ashley says with haste.

Dean laughs as he comes to a stop and enters a convenience store. He opens the door and continues talking. "Chill Ash, I'll be there. Just grabbing some snacks on the way."  He walks down an aisle and grabs a bag of chips. He hears Ashley sigh on the other end.

"Just- come quick alright. We need to make her feel welcomed, and you'll be prefect for it."

Of course he prefect for the job, he's the only sincere one there. "Yup, see you." Dean says.

"Alright." Ashley replies.

"Bye." Dean hangs up and puts his phone back in his pocket. He walks to the side of the store and stops to figure out what he wants to drink.

From his peripheral, a person enters the store. Dean takes a closer look and sees it the boyfriend of the girl that got killed by accident from A-Train. It wasn't an accident, Dean knew what A-train's been up to. Something like that was bound to happen sooner or later. Dean wants to apologize on A-trains behalf, but he just couldn't..due to the circumstances. Maybe when he's Rebound.

He observes as the man opens the fridge filled with drinks and gets beer. He then starts to get light on his feet and stumbles around when he looks at the drinks and food products promoted by A-train. Damn, poor dude. Dean thought.

Grabing his drink, Dean walks behind him as he waits his turn to pay. The man places his stuff on the counter and right after, falls to the ground. Making snacks on a rack behind him fall as well. The cashier asks if he's okay before he fell. Dean places his stuff on the counter too and crouches to the man. "Hey...are you alright?"