❪ 010 ❫ 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

010. DIVERGENCE

✎ S1E2 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ PART 3 , 2019

|"CHERRY"
     It would be an understatement to say he was mad. Fire boiling under his skin, seeping through his pores. Dean was furious at Translucent for spreading such a thing. His goal was to prevent Hughie from finding out about it like that, or even finding out about it in the first place. Keeping it to himself is the best thing to do since Dean now believes Hughie is feeling pity for him...

Pity...pity...he hates the word, despises it. Though he contradicts himself, by doing the complete opposite towards others. It is just something people try to do just to make the other person feel something imaginary, something to make them feel less worse. This could only correlate to humans right? What does a supe have to complain about? Dean shouldn't complain.

He just hates it when people feel sorry for him, and he doesn't want Hughie to feel that way for him either. He appreciates the concern from him, he does. It'd be a first from practically anyone he's ever known. It's why Dean has trouble showing affection or anything domestic towards anyone, most of his affections towards his brother aren't done with meaning. More like commands, he only says what John wants to hear. Probably why he seeks out Beding women.

No matter the situation. Dean contemplated what to do next as he sat there, bouncing his left leg timorously, hands clenched together under his chin. Rubbing his stubble back and forth. His hazel eyes stared mendacious at whatever was in front of him. The more he thought about it, the more rage he built in his soul to deal with Translucent himself and not wait for Butcher or Frenchie to do it. The ticking of a nearby clock felt like it was pressuring him to concede and go forth. In his case, would he have rather listened to a clock ticking away time or killing time himself...he ultimately chose the latter. Kill time, by simple definition...Translucent.

"Fuck it- I'm going at the sonofvabitch," Dean concluded. He got up from the chair and speed walked through the hall that led to Translucent, passing Butcher along the way who gave Dean a warry look.

Figuring out what Dean was up to, Butcher's eyes widen, and opens the door to let Frenchie and Hughie know. "Oi, lads, get your sorry bums out here!" Butcher yells as he opens the door.

Rolling up his sleeves and with his advanced strength, he opens the door harshly. Creating a loud bang, vibrating the walls. He sees Translucent naked, not in his transparent form. His Teammate raises his hand and backs up as much as he could in the little space available when seeing Dean's seething face. "Hey- Hey, Dean?! I didn't say anything okay? Not anything important, alright. I was just talking, he was gonna kill me, man. You- you- you let me go, I'll- I'll let homelander know you weren't apart of this yeah?" As if that would save him.

Dean didn't listen and tore the cage down the middle, opening it as if it was a bag of chips. He grabs Translucent by the throat, lifting him up and pinning him to the wall. Translucent lets out a grunt of pain. "As if Hughie can kill you. Do you think you have any right to speak about my personal life whenever you feel like it?! We're not even friends, now why would your dumbass go and do that- oh let me guess," Dean with his other hand held his hand up with his pointed finger aiming at the ceiling. Dean pouts his lips. "Because you can...right? Well, news flash, I'm stronger than you. And I just hate your guts so..." He laughs with venom. With his palm out, facing Translucent. It begins to create a spherical shape, forming a blue light from it. Gravity around it getting pull within.