Chapter6

Aarohi

My family's car left first. Then it was only me and him. He was gazing at me intently.

'Kya dekh rahe ho?'

'Yeh dekh Raha hoon ki kis tarah se mujhe jackpot lag gaya.'

'What? I heard something jackpot.' I asked confused.

He is surely changing the subject.

'You look divine in this Indian attire. So beautiful.' He whispered.

Thankyou. I said playing with the beads that are at the end of my dupatta.

'Hmm let's go papa ki pari.'

'What? Me and angel. I'm no angel.'

'I know you are papa ki pagal bitiya.' he laughed inwardly while thinking this.

I'm his queen.' I said raising my nose like a queen.

'Queen? Shouldn't this title belong to your mother.'

'Why because she is his wife?'
Uhm yeah¿ He sounded unsure.

'She is more than a queen. '

'Papa says she is the oxygen he breath without which he can't leave for a second. She plays two major role in his life. She manages home affairs and is his personal advisor. Me his queen needs his protection,care, attention name what not. My brother is his senapathi (army general) who will take the family business in a new direction.'

"With his latest technology he will beat your company and rank as top most in the industry." I spoke in my mind.

He scoffed at my words.
'What happened? Don't you agree with my words.'

"Nahi woh machar Gaya muh meh."
Eww
He again started coughing.

Chale.
'Yeah. Let's go.'
he rubbed the back of his neck which had turned red.

Shayad khaasi se red ho gaya. Bohot Gore hai naa.
I thought.

Aditya

Listening  to her words I just wanted to clear my ear. So boring

'Papa says she is the oxygen he breath without which he can't leave for a second. She plays two major role in his life. She manages home affairs and is his personal advisor. Me his queen needs his protection,care, attention name what not. My brother is his senapathi (army general) who will take the family business in a new direction.'

Abhi baar baar bacha. When she questioned me.
'What happened? Don't you agree with my words.'

Her words were so funny last ka part about her brother was too much.

'Responsible aur woh.
Joh Banda teen saal se Ghar pe baitha muft ki roti Tod Raha hai. Woh sirf company ko ek direction meh le jaa sakta hai that is bankruptcy 🤣'

Veham accha paal leti hai yeh.

When she asked me kya hua? mere baaton par bharosa nahi? I couldn't come up with any excuse. Tab Mera dhyan uske sir pe nach rahe macharon pe padhi which I was able to see due to the street light.

So wohi bol diya.
"Nahi woh machar Gaya muh meh."

Luckily she believed my words. Uske jagah koi aur hota would surely have been offended with my act of scoffing when she talked about her family.

I dropped her at her parents house. She took time in getting out. Then she said something which made my day.

'If you are free tomorrow can we meet?' She waited for my response.

Unexpected tha
so I took time in replying.

'Isko akal Kam hai. Isi bahane number le leta hoon. Even though I already have it thanks to my hacker cum detective friend.'

'Yeah. At what time just message me. Oh you don't have my number; do one thing give me your number. I will call on it.'

'Number maangne ka accha tareeka hai. Try something new. Meet me at 11 at the same place we met before.'

Saying that she left.
'Arrey good night toh bol deti.' She only waved her hand in return.

'Koi nahi Aaj nahi toh kal tumhaara number pakka loonga woh bhi tumse.'

I reached singhania mansion around 11 pm. After changing my clothes I settled on the bed with a glass of turmeric milk. As I have problem in sleeping at night.
It's maa ka nuska which always helps.

I couldn't control my laugh when I thought how I fooled her family in believing I had come there for a client meeting. My detective had spotted her family in a car driving on the road where the famous hotel is located all dressed up. It didn't take me long to figure out where they were going but Aarohi wasn't with them. With the help of my detective's companion I found she had gone to attend her friends engagement party and will arrive shortly in the hotel to have dinner with her family.

I asked prithvi to arrange a man with formal clothes and to send him to the desired location. Rest went as per my plan. Winning her families heart was easy. That fool of a brother was fangirling me. At a point I even thought of him being a gay.

Words count 854

-----------------------+++++
Hi everyone (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。
In next chapter you will meet the second Singhania couple.
Daksh and Disha.
Their story will begin from their first encounter. It will gradually end in getting married and so on.