CH. 18 - I feel like dancin'

Omg guys!! I'm actually saying something B4 da story!!!! Uh, I've been listening to all time low alot lately and I thought it would b funny to write a chapter Abt this song XD SO like u don't HAVE to listen to the song as u read this (or B4) but like I'd recommend bc I'm using some of the song lyrics :b ANYWAYS enjoy the chapter (or don't) and uh yeah! Xoxo
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-__-__-_-_-_-_-

Jake's pov:

After a while we decided to go to my house. We've been here for a few hours and oh my God does my chest hurt. Whenever I go to he bathroom I stare in aw of all of the hickeys and bite marks all over my body. I start to trace all of the bite marks till I hear a knock on the door.

"Jake, Sam's here. Hurry up." Johnnie yells from behind the door

I put my shirt on then open the door with a smile.

"Ready to go?" I ask

"Yeah." He smiles back

We walk outside and into Sam's car. The car ride to the party was short because the guy hosting it lives pretty close to me. I honestly could have walked here but whatever. As soon as we walked into he party we got drinks and just fucked around. There was already so many people here, I felt like one of us were for sure getting lost by the end of the night.

After being here for an hour johnnie got pretty fucked up. This is honestly the most drunk I've ever seen him. Sam ran after Colby like 10 minutes ago so they could be anywhere by now. I feel a warm hand touch mine, taking me out of my train of thought.

"We should run away!" Johnnie yells over the loude music

"What?!" I yell back, not being able to hear him well

"You look like a guy I used to date." He whispers in my ear with a smile

Johnnie then grabs my hand and pulls me to the stairs. He then whispers something in my ear but I couldn't fully understand what he was saying.

"Huh?"

"Do you wanna find a room?" He gets closer to me, almost making me spill the beer I have in my hand

"Uh, yeah." I smile as we make our way up the stairs

We find a room and johnnie takes his shirt off. I finish my beer and throw it on the floor then take my phone out of my pocket. Before throwing it on the bedside table I turn it all the way off. I get on top of him and we start making out. Before I could take off his belt all the way people start barging into the room, dancing. Fuck. I decided to pull myself up before getting pulled back down by Johnnie.

"There's people in here, we cant-" I get cut off by him kissing me

"But jakeeee." He whines
"I can walk around with...you know." He says as I look down

"Here let's uh..." I start to blush
"Let's go to another room."

As soon as we open the bedroom door i can hear Ke$ha blasting throughout the house. We walk to the end of the hallway to see if we can find an empty bedroom. After accidentally waking in on a couple full on fucking i think I felt the dude touch my junk.....now I know how Ke$ha must be feeling. After shutting the door I feel a different arm drag me away and turn me upside down. Within minutes a keg tap is to my mouth but that's okay, I feel like I'm dancing on the ceiling. I start to drink until it's empty. As soon as my feet touch the ground I feel dizzy. I look around past the people cheering, trying to find johnnie. Once I spot him I grab his arm and take him to the couch. I lay on top of him as my head starts to spin. I look down and see that he's still hard, face pink as can be. I don't know if he's pink from the boner or the alcohol. After a minute I look around and find a bathroom. I grab him by than hand and drag him over to the room. I get stoped once again by some guys that look the police. Fuck. Why are they stopping me? I didn't do anything!