my brother became my lover

jeon tzuyu17 years oldShy , beautiful and innocentSister of jungkook

jeon tzuyu
17 years old
Shy , beautiful and innocent
Sister of jungkook . Doesn't know her brother is obsessed with her

 Doesn't know her brother is obsessed with her

Jeon jungkook

25 years old
Tzuyu's brother ( but doesn't like being called as her brother)
Obsessed with her little sister (sexually)
Hot, rude and arrogant. HIS A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH.

In a big mansion , there were two middle aged couples sitting on the couch as they were discussing.

Mrs.jeon: aren't you excited jungkook is finally coming home after 5 years of studying abroad.

Mrjeon: ofcourse iam , iam really proud of my son as he can take over the company now .

Mrs.Jeon: yeah and he can also help tzuyu with studies, since tzuyu's grades aren't that good.

Mr.jeon: yeah , your right.

As they were discussing. Their beloved daughter entered. And approach them sitting beside her mother.

Tzuyu: what are you guys discussing about?

Mrs.jeon: oh my Tzu , i almost forgot to tell you, your brother is comming today. As he completed his studies.

Mr.jeon: yeah and be ready cause he'll be tutoring you . Your teachers have been complaining about your studies.

Tzuyu pouted : but appa , i don't want to study, instead I want to be a model .

Mrs.jeon chuckled at her cuteness: of course darling but how about graduating high school first mhm.

Mr.jeon: your mother's right, study comes first .

Tzuyu pouted again: okay fine, iam gonna change now, bye

Mrs.jeon: okay honey, be careful.

As tzuyu went upstairs, she thought about her brother aka jungkook. She wasn't really close to him , as she found him really scary , cause when they were kid's tzuyu would follow him around cause she had no one to play with but he would always say rude things to her like.