cold husband and clumsy wife

Jeon jungkook

Jeon jungkook

A 28 year old billionaire, his parents died in a car accident when he was just seven years old and took care of his father's business at a very young age with the help of his hyungs . At the age of 27 he Married his girlfriend who now is his wife Aka chou/Jeon tzuyu . Has a short temper nature and his wife's behaviour doesn't really help him with his temper at all . Hot and handsome as fuck and swears a lot. Is very stubborn, egoistic, rude , arrogant, insensitive, gets horny easily and is crazy in love with his trouble maker wife .

Jeon tzuyu

Jeon tzuyu

A 19 year old  girl , because she got knocked up by an older guy aka Jeon jungkook . She was an orphan, never saw her parents, she was in the orphan since birth. The orphan caretaker told her that she found her on the gate crying. At the age of 18 he married her boyfriend who was cold and rude as fuck aka Jeon jungkook . But she didn't mind ,since she already got used to his behaviour but still she gets scared sometimes. She has an elegant beauty but with cute features . Anyone will fall for her cute behaviour, beautiful face and sexy body which can drive any man crazy. But she was also Clumsy, bubbly , a bit of a liar, doesn't get horny easily, and a crybaby.

It's been 1 year since they've been married, and trust me, tzuyu have been driving jungkook crazy. As she would fall around getting herself injured, would break things easily (female namjoon) . And most of the time tzuyu would even refuse jungkook for sex , when he works so hard in the company, dealing with his stupid employees and all he asks for is to have some hot sex with his beloved wife, but she still has the audacity to reject him. By saying things like.

Tzu: oppa, stop touching me down there. Iam tired .

Jk: tired of fucking what ? Falling and breaking things all day ?

Tzu: you're really mean oppa , and my breasts are hurting too, you squeeze them too hard .

Tzuyu removed his hands and turned around, back facing him as Jungkook signed .

Jk: you left me no choice, you spoiled brat .

Then Jungkook won't have other choice but to force tzuyu , "HE HAD TO FORCE HIS OWN FUCKING WIFE FOR SEX!!!" But sometimes he won't, if she was injured and if by any chance jungkook still got horny, he would just let tzuyu do blowjobs . Jungkook would sometimes fuck tzuyu so hard that she won't be able to walk normally for months. As the thought " what if that night he didn't see her first ? Would she be jimin hyung's right now? If he didn't come between their conversation? " Keeps bugging him as it makes him furious.