the conclusion

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Don't read it you're a sensitive person and blame my dark pervert mind . Read it in your own risk

#saliva eating   #mention of rape    #tongue sucking #underage

You've been warned ⚠️⚠️⚠️

It was already evening everybody went home or to their hostel as , the whole university was pin drop silence, as chaeyoung was worried about tzuyu cause she didn't show her since this morning.

Meanwhile tzuyu was still getting fucked by jungkook mercilessly, as her legs were warped around his waist and her hands were around his neck, while his thrust got faster as they were fucking on top of the table, jungkook litallary fucked her in every position possible. As Tzuyu was exhausted already and was too tired to fight back as he was ripping her pussy apart, while jungkook was in heaven as he finally found his comfort zone. Then suddenly as he was about to cum he pulled out and only the tip of his dick was inside her and then he slammed back hard inside And cummed deep inside her as she moaned hard and he goan loudly followed by her cum . They were breathing hard. Tzuyu was so tired but she still managed to ask .

Tzuyu: is..it.....over?

Jungkook: unfortunately....yes

Tzuyu finally dropped her head on his shoulder and rested , as he carried her in bed and laid her down gently as he pulled his dick out slowly, as they both goan . She laid in the bed sleepyly . As he took wipes from the table and parted her legs wide and started cleaning her pussy and thighs which was full of their cum and her blood. While tzuyu whimpered when the cold wipes touched her burning and sour pussy jungkook noticed her reaction and he started cleaning her more gently. After cleaning her up he kissed her pussy one last time as tzuyu moaned again,and Then jungkook cleaned his dick too which was also covered with their cum and little bit of her blood and went to the closet to find clothes for the both of them , then he grabbed a hoodie and walked towards her and helped her sit up and wear the hoodie, and after she wore it , she looked too cute in his giant hoodie as the hoodie went till her mid thighs.

 After cleaning her up he kissed her pussy one last time as tzuyu moaned again,and Then jungkook cleaned his dick too which was also covered with their cum and little bit of her blood and went to the closet to find clothes for the both of them , t...

he couldn't help himself because of her cuteness and he suddenly kissed her whole face . Tzuyu goaned and pushed him to stop . And wiped her face and jungkook didn't like that move of hers , so he grabbed her jaw and forced her to open her mouth and then he spit inside it .
And glared while saying

Jk: fucking swallow it .

Tzuyu got scared as she swallowed his saliva and looked at him with her big doe eyes nervously.

Jk: good girl.

He smirked and kissed her one last time before wearing a hoodie and pants himself, while tzuyu just watched him . Then he light up a cigarette and asked while smoking.

Jk: so what's your name?

Tzuyu was dumbfounded as she found out he didn't know her name and was doing all those things to her ? Tzuyu pouted and answered