i fell for my bully but idk if he does

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

#rape #blackmail #sex #swearing #under age Tzu #age gap #fantacy

In this story they are in a universe where everyone has powers defending on which clan they belong to . Every planet has its own type powers.  But the most powerful planet plus clans were the 5 supremes.

1.angels clan: where they are known for creating and healing and supplying love in every universe. But the most different thing about them was that they had only females on their planet . Each of them were born from different flowers and based on the flowers they had their powers . The more unique the flower the more powerful and beautiful they will be .
Sunflower 🌻= power of creation
Rose🌹= beauty and intelligence
Lotus 🪷= power of healing
Their queen was born with a Camellia flower which was rare giving her the all three of the power . and her daughter Aka the princess was born with Juliet rose which was more unique and rare giving her the gift and the name of being the most beautiful creature that was ever created in the whole multiverse ( i know it's a bit of exaggerating but forgive me) and had the ability to give anyone and anything life .

2. Devil's : known for their cruelty of course gifted with the power of hell fire and taking the souls of the dead . But they were still weaker than the goddess clan even though they had both genders. But not everyone of them was bad , some of them were kind but not that kind of course.

3. Dragons, were gifted by transforming their bodies into the type of dragon the ones possess , water , fire , land, wind , forest , thunder , cloud. And some of them possess most of them . They have the hardest skin among the 5 supremes.

4. Titans: they have the ability to make themselves the biggest or the tiniest creature . But turning tiny doesn't affect their power . And unlike devil's and dragons. They have the ability to heal themselves right after getting injured.but they lack braincells.

5. Wizards:They are gifted with infinite magic . But their physical abilities aren't as good as the other supremes. But their curses are enough to defeat the other supremes but wizards also have the highest iq's in the multiverse. That's why even though they know they could defeat the other supremes but they choose not to be the centre of attention and keep their profile lower as they could. And one thing about the wizards is that once they work for somebody they are loyal till the end .

And what if I tell you that there is a clan more powerful than the supreme 5's ? Known as the SUPREME DESTROYER. They are the most powerful clan but they don't have much of a population. They have an heir once a, 5000 years. A small part of their population is enough power to conquer the universe , they are the only immortal creatures,unless they are killed by their own kind . And now nobody knows where the supreme destroyers are cause nobody had heard anything from that clan since 2000 years ago . It said that the last heir was more powerful than the current rural at that time . And as soon as the heir was born he killed his own clan . Cause he was evil and cruel from birth they said . But there was also a rumour that he fell in love with a angel which nobody knows who was because she was kidnapped before anyone could see her . But the angel's body couldn't take the pressure of the place that the supreme destroyer lived in . So she died . Since then nobody has heard anything about the supreme destroyer or its clan .