SURVIVED?!

After hearing that Will asked Daniel what happened after that? Did they survived?
Sadie replied,"no they still didn't found there bodies yet. So there is a chance that they are dead or changed into a berserk like this Kai. Now the actual question is how? How do they become a berserk like this? What had happened? What did Ana and her bf see?

"To know what had happened we have to go that place or peace ourselves there is nothing and go forward to our lives" Daniel replied.

"I guess they should be dead too let's leave this for now." Will replied with a thought of not involving Sadie and Daniel into this matter anymore.

After that Conversation they three had snacks and coffee.  Daniel and Sadie went home. Will went to his bed with a heart filled with fear and confusion.

September 20th
  The day where Sadie left to interschool competition, where me and Daniel went to play games near lake.

When we were on our way home we saw a child crossing us in a weird manner. We both were shocked at first then we followed her fun she ran fast and hid near a tree. When we went near her she kind of made some weird sound which is the same sound which haunted me for days. Her face it was same like Kai. Even though she is a child she have a brutal power for her age. She tried to attack me but Dani pulled me back. She missed me and  ran off into the woods nearby.

"Dani, I think this kid turned into them the virus or some infection which spreaded into Sean friends is spreaded to that child and I think it will be more replicated if we do nothing. We have to find her and take her to hospital to treat her",Will said with heart full of rage and fear.

Daniel replied ,"First we have to inform the police about the child who is still alive and we have to find her first".

Yes come on let's search for her but be careful Dani don't let her spread the infection to you too.

Will and Daniel went near their house which was sealed with police warning, trespassed searching for her when they went near the house they heard the weird sounds but from two different places in that house. Daniel turned to Will and said, " I think there are two person alive inside that house but the police said only one child is missing Incase she should have killed someone or they missed something."

"Let's see what's inside after getting in" Will replied with smile on his face.. and they entered. You go upstairs and I search here if there are two and they are child I guess our strength is enough to catch them but don't underestimate them they will attack you with full rage and killing intention.

As Daniel continues to move upstairs, Will went near the kitchen backside the hall no one was there and slowly he moved to hall but he heard someone running in his backside he turned quickly but no one was there. Now he moves more slowly being ready to defense any attack from back. As slowly Will moved, Daniel saw the hand of an adult near the  bedroom entrance and searched for  anyother parts or him hiding. He slowly entered the bathroom which is opposite to the bedroom and searched their, nothing. When he turned there came the first attack from a one handed guy.

He caught Daniel's neck and tries to snap his neck. Daniel caught his hand trying to pull away from his neck but he couldn't release his neck as slowly Daniel struggled and lost his power, Will heard the struggling sound and hurried to save him but when he took a step in the stair his calf muscles had been torn from his other leg by that girl. He fell with pain in the stairs.

Both the girl and that guy looks like berserk like the way they attacked Will's father. When Will fell she comes with huge power to attack whereas in upstairs Daniel losing power to struggle.