33

NOT PROOF READ
⚠️VOTE NOW BEFORE READING PLEASE!⚠️

📍NEXT DAY HOSPITAL

JAMERIA'S POV

Everybody was in the room admiring Amir while Jaylen held him because he didn't want anybody holding him.

"What you ate Jameria?" Essence said.

"Jaylen got me some wings and a Philly cheesesteak." I said.

"Ok cause I was asking because I would've went and got you something!" She said.

"Thanks!" I said smiling at her.

"Tell us the middle name now!" Chey said.

"Okayy!" I said.

His name is " Amir Messiah Robinson!" I said.

"awww toot bug!" Chey said crying and smiling.

I got Messiah because it means a promised savior or deliverer anointed by God.

I felt so bad for my Bestfriend because we literally talked about being pregnant together and her losing her baby really hurt us.

"Aye girl back up getting your germs all on my son!" Jaylen said.

"Nigga ain't even been a daddy for 24 hours and already doing too much!" Thirty said causing us to laugh.

"You ok Jameria?" Trey asked.

"Yeah I'm just tired!" I said.

"Well go to sleep I'll wake you up if I need help or anything!" Jaylen said.

I instantly fell asleep and I was woke up to laughing.

"You finally up girl?" Mama angie asked.

"How I long I slept?" I said noticing everybody was gone and Mama angie and Jaylen was here.

"A good 4 hours he already ate and changed!" Jaylen said.

"Okay!" I said trying to get out the bed.

"Where you going?" Jaylen asked.

"I'm finna try to shower!" I said.

"I'll help you!" He said.

"I got it!" I said.

"No I said I'll help plus you can't bend down right now!" He said.

Okay!"I said.

Because I knew Jaylen wouldn't go for me saying "I got it!"
So he ran the water in the bathroom and he helped me take off my clothes.

"You know your still beautiful right?" He asked coming up behind me because I was looking at myself in the mirror.

"Thank you!" I said smiling.

I was finally happy with my body because growing up I was chubby or fat whatever you wanna call it and I got teased for it. By family members, siblings, people I knew and even my mother.