32

Jaylen's POV

NOT PROOF READ.

📍 TRAP HOUSE

I was at the trap working on how the fuck we finna get this shit done.

We decided on a plan and when we was go do it now we was chilling while mfs was bagging the products up.

"Aye how you and sis been?" Trey asked me.

"We been straight it's just this shit here got us arguing over little shit because she want me at home with her." I said.

I definitely wanted to be home with Jameria. It's just that I have a business and I gotta keep bread coming in the house.

"You finna have a son youn think it's bout time to let this shit go?" K5 said.

"I mean it is but this shìt all I know!" I said.

When my mama found out me and Trey was in the streets she was beyond pissed. Because that's how our uncle Rodney died. He was in the streets met this young hoe she fed him up with lies and got his ass set up and took over his business with her new man.

"It's all I know too but I know I can't be in this too long! I'm trying to have kids and I know Essence ain't go wait for me to get my shit together for too long!" Trey said.

Essence and Trey had a somewhat good relationship but it got bad times. Because Essence was just like Jameria wanted her man at home.

"Ima get my shit together and get out this shit for the sake of my family." I said.

"I'm already knowing cause I know you love my sister!" Thirty said.

"Hell yeah!" I said pulling my blunt.

At times I knew I was go find somebody and love them. But I was constantly meeting bitches that ain't have no value to life. And once I met Jameria I knew she knew what she wanted in life.

She was working at footlocker prior to me meeting her. Had a side hustle doing hair and makeup while maintaining college. After she graduated college she start working at the hospital for a good minute until she got deep into her pregnancy she went on maternity leave.

That being said ain't no other female I fucked with every kept a consistent job. All they wanted to do is live off of somebody else money while staying home being messy and broke.

"I'll be back in a bit!" I said getting up going to my office leaving my phone.

Once I got settled in my office I heard a knock at my door.

"Wassup!" I said to whoever was at the door.

"It's just me!" Zani said.

Zani was one of our workers and she was pretty loyal.

"What you want Zani?" I said.

"You know what I want!" she said being seductive.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"You!" She said walking up to me!"

I was inlove with Jameria and I'll be damn if I let 15 minutes ruin something good that can be for a life time.

"Man if youn gone!" I said.

"Jaylen I don't want nobody else but you!" She said running her had over my print.

"Aye man chill the fuck out you know I gotta whole girl that's AT HOME PREGNANT!" I said sternly.

"Jaylen we've been knowing each other since kids!" She said.