31

JAYLEN'S POV

NOT PROFF REAd)

A MONTH LATER.

Every since me and Jameria had to leave my house and go to the safe house from that incident I've been working nonstop to find out who was following us

I ain't go lie with me working all types of hours and leaving Jameria at the house with Chey brought a wedge into our relationship. She left our room to sleep in the guest room.

But I did found out who it was. And I couldn't believe that it was this bitch Destiny and her hoe ass brother Tyrell.

I heard an room door opening and I noticed it was Jameria coming out of the guest room with a bag. We made eye contact and she continued walking down the stairs ignoring my existences.

"Aye can we talk?" I asked.

"Say what you gotta say Jaylen!" She said now folding up clothes and putting them into the bag.

"I'm sorry that I've been distant lately and not being there for you at times when you needed me. I didn't mean to make you feel unwanted but you gotta see I was just trying to work to keep our family safe." I said.

" No you lied about everything! You lied to me about getting back at them for killing your friend. And I heard Melvin asked to do it but you insisted on doing it yourself. I know you was doing this before meeting me but I will not have my baby around this bullshit he's innocent!" She said.

"I know y'all ain't got shit to do with what I got going on that's why I was working to keep y'all safe!" I said.

"Y'all don't even know who's behind this shit and what they're planning to do next but I'm leaving for Texas because my baby can't be here for this shìt." She said.

"You're literally scheduled to have our son in 2 weeks and we don't know if he'll come earlier than that and you trying to leave me."I said yelling.

I completely ignored the fact that she said I didn't know who was behind this shìt cause I was go handle it.

"You don't think I know that but what the fuck you don't understand it's motherfuckers out to get us. And I'm staying here putting my damn child in harms way." She said.

"Baby I'm not finna let shit happen to Amir or you! I'm telling you this trust me! I haven't let anything happen to y'all yet! Right?" I said grabbing her and hugging her.

"I love you!" She said crying with her head on my chest.

"I love you too!" I said kissing her forehead.

"JUST BOUGHT A GLOCK WITH A RULER CLIP. BOY DON'T PLAY WITH ME!" CHEY came down the stairs yelling.

"THIS BITCH A HOE MET HER AT THE STORE." Jameria said yelling and twerking.