28

GONE HEAD AND VOTE TF

JAMERIA'S POV

I was just woke up by the noise of someone banging on the door! When I noticed Jaylen wasn't in his room.

"Who the fuck is at the door?" I asked getting up rubbing my eight month belly.

I went downstairs and looked out the peephole seeing it was a girl but I couldn't see her face.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Hold on bae!" Jaylen yelled coming out his gaming room.

We went to the door and he opened it and there was Destiny standing at the door beat the fuck up!

"Bro what?" I asked laughing.

I wasn't laughing at the fact she was beat the fuck up I was laughing at the fact she had the audacity to come to our house.

"What you doing here?" Jaylen asked.

"I need help! I don't have my apartment and Mike just beat me up!" Destiny said crying.

"What you want me to do?" He asked.

"Can you give me some money or can I stay with you for a while?" She asked.

And that comment made me smack my teeth.

"Hell naw girl if youn get the fuck from our house. You go have the audacity to come ask that!" I said.

"Bae go up stairs!" Jaylen said.

"No!" I said.

Because if his ass give her some money I'm kicking his ass because how can you even do something like that when this bitch disrespected your mama and your unborn child.

"I'll give you 200 dollars that's it!" He said.

"Ok I'll take that!" She said wiping her tears.

"No you won't!" I said snatching the money and slamming the door.

"This bitch literally just tried to fight me pregnant and everything and you trying to help her out!" I yelled.

"Don't you see her face why you tripping?" He said.

"Fuck her face! And I'm not tripping about shìt I'm stating facts and if you still care for the bitch maybe I shouldn't be here!" I said

He was starting to talk but I started walking up the stairs which caused him to come after me.

"Don't fucking walk away from me bro!" He said grabbing my arm gently.

"Don't fucking touch me! That's fucked up you still trying to help this bitch when she put you through hell and back. Not only you, ME! This bitch been harassing me since I moved here and tried to fucking fight me pregnant. Didn't give af about your baby now you trying to help her cause her nigga beat her ass!" I said.

"Everything isn't about you Jameria. I know what she did to you but I care about her bro even though she fucked me over." He said.

"Yea I'm finna go back to my fucking apartment fuck this shìt!" I said grabbing my duffle bag.

"You not leaving me bro!" He said snatching the bag!

"Jaylen fuck you! I literally been trying to stick around because I love you but saying you care for your ex is fucking sick knowing you been in a relationship with me. I'm the one that's pregnant do you even want this baby?" I said.

I literally don't know what's going on with me it's emotions and everything but I still feel that he shouldn't have tried to help her out despite all the shìt she's done.

"Fuck me?" He asked.

"Yes fuck you!" I said grabbing my iPad of the bed and leaving.

Cheyenne's Pov

I was at home working when I felt this liquid coming out my vagina. I instantly jumped up and noticed blood.

I started hyperventilating and I yelled so loud cussing my self to almost faint.

I guess Quavion had heard me yelling and he ran in the room to see what's wrong.

"Baby I'm blessing!" I said crying.

"No baby come on! he said shaking and picking me up.

He then rushed me outside into the car and pulled off driving to the hospital.

*30 minutes later*

The nurse had just left out my room and I did suffer from a miscarriage. I was so heartbroken because I actually wanted this baby.

I was so hurt and all I needed was my bestfriend and my mama here with me because I was so hurt and Quavion was also and I knew he didn't want to show it because I was hurt.

Jameria and my mom had finally made it through the door and I instantly broke down because they are the main people I can actually vent to.

They ran over and hugged me and crying also with me but I knew I couldn't judge God's timing.

Jaylen's POV

I was at my house crying at the fact that my girl had actually left again.

I honestly knew it was my fault because if it was her ex at my house things would've been completely different.

But I still cared for Destiny. Not in the way I wanted her but in the way I ain't want anything bad to happen to her despite she tried to fight my girl while she was pregnant with my son.

I was cleaning up the stuff Jameria had left when I seen she was calling me!

"Come to the hospital!" she said crying!

"Baby what's going on?" I said jumping up.

"It's Chey I think she had a miscarriage!" She said.

When she said my sister name I instantly got scared because I ain't want nothing to happen to my sister and I couldn't be there to protect  her .

Once I arrived at the hospital they was steady talking about how they can't let more than three visitors back but I wasn't hearing that shìt I walked back till I seen her room.

When I got there I seen that Jameria, my mama and Q in the room with her. And she was crying so I immediately went to hug Q cause that was my dawg since middle school and Chey had people comforting her already.

"I don't understand this shit bro!" Q cried as I hugged him.

"Let it out bro!" I said.

I was extremely heartbroken for my little sister because she didn't deserve this. She was always the one to make sure everyone was straight.