20

Jaylen's POV

I had just left Jameria apartment and was on my way to the trap

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I had just left Jameria apartment and was on my way to the trap.

As I was on my way to the trap I seen this police car following me! I noticed that it sped up and turn the lights on.

"Fuck I ain't even did shìt!" I said.

I then pulled over and hid the weed I had in the car along with my gun.

"Can you roll the window down a little more!" The cop.

"Can you tell me why I'm being pulled over?" I said.

"Do you have any weed in the car?" He said ignoring me.

"Can I know what I'm being pulled over for?" I said.

"Step out!" The cop said.

"For what you asking me questions and not answering mines tf!" I said

He then pulled me out the car slamming me on the hood. The only reason I didn't fight back because I got a family to think about.

He then put me in handcuffs and checked my car.

"You don't even have a reason to pulling me over or checking my car!" I said.

He then called backup and once they came the put me in the car and took me to jail. Nìggas trying to find weed ain't even read me my rights knowing I'm finna get out.

                                JAMERIA'S POV.

I was in my car on my way to the hair store with Alina because I was doing her hair since her daddy and Jaylen them was busy at the trap today.

We pulled up to the hair store.

"You know what color beads you want in your hair?" I said holding her hand.

"I not want bweads I want bows tete!" She said.

"Okay what color bows" I said.

"Pink and blue!" She said.

"Ok let's get these right here!" I said.

"Ok!" She said grabbing them.

We then left the hair store and was on our way to get food since we haven't ate yet.

We was at McDonald's because her and the baby was craving it. And I decided to take some pictures because the line was long.

 And I decided to take some pictures because the line was long

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Good Things Never Last!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें