13

JAMERIA'S POV

I was now on my way home from work. I stayed and talked with Jaylen grandma to make sure she was fine before I left.

I pulled up to my apartment complex seeing Jaylen car parked out there.

I got out my car and start walking towards my apartment door.

"Jameria can we talk?" Jaylen said.

"About what?" I said.

"Us!" He said.

"Come in I'm not standing out here my feet are swole." I said.

He then followed me to the kitchen.

"I know I was wrong for going off on you like that I'm sorry. I just haven't had someone that actually care about be me for real. I'm so in love with you I don't want anybody else. Baby I'll do anything just forgive me I can't keep doing this without you." He said.

"I forgive you but if you ever make me feel like I'm doing to much because I care about you I'm going to fuck you up dead ass and just because I said I forgive you don't mean everything finna be sweet!" I said.

"Now get out my shit I'm finna take a shower!" I said.

"I'm coming too!" He said picking me up taking me to my bathroom.

We turned the shower on and took our clothes off.

I was horny but I was making this nigga wait cause you not finna play with me and think you finna hit this.

"Baby you looking good!" Jaylen said putting his dick on my butt as he washed my back.

" i know thank you!" I said moving up some.

He then pushed me to the wall of the shower and I lifted my leg resting it on the shower seat.

He then begin rubbing his shaft on my pussy. By this time I couldn't resist anymore.

"Baby stop teasing!" I moaned.

He then slide into my vagina stroking deep and slowly.

Causing me to throw my head on his chest.

He then begin to fuckiing me rough that I clinched myself around him.

"Baby you can't do that ima bust in yo shit!" He said.

I then start rubbing my clit because why are you fucking me like this.

He was fucking me too good so I started fucking back.

"Damn ma keep throwing that ass back like that."  He said slapping my ass.

"Fuck daddy!" I said as he pulled my hair.

"I'm finna cum!" "Baby I'm gonna cum."  I said.

"Hold it!" He said fucking me harder!

"I can't baby I have to cum!" I said.

"Gone head and cum!" He said.

And when he said that I released it and I then felt him but inside me .