I Get To Love You

*Hiii friends! Long time no see. 🫣
Coming back to tell you that it's 24 days before Surrera... well Andy and Robert are back, hopefully Surrera too.
Enjoy this one shot!😘*

***

You know those days when you wake up and you are feeling weird. Like something is wrong or something will happen that... that will change your life. Famous gut feeling, which rarely is ever wrong...

Today was one of those days...

Andy woke up before the alarm which was odd for her. She usually snooze her alarm for God knows how many times and ends up being late but not today.

"This is weird." She says as she looked at the clock on her phone. Then got up adm went to check other clock just to be sure what time was.
After realising she actually woke up early, she went on with her usual morning routine. Slower morning routine.

The days started as shiny and warm but the forecast showed rain in the afternoon. So she packed everything she needed for the shift and headed to work.

Since finally becoming captain everything came into the right place. It took a little bit of adjustment since it's a permanent position now but everyone got used to it.

After checking everything and doing a line up a calm shift started. Not much calls, just minor ones.

The team decided to cook lunch and while having fun Andy stayed in her office doing some paperwork she didn't have time to finish last shift.

A light knock on the door startled her a bit.

"Sorry I didn't want to scared you." Robert said lightly.

"You didn't... I just..." Andy saying while looking trough papers. "I just can't find the damn paper anywhere... Ugh" She groaned in frustration. Robert kept looking at her with a smile remembering how he hated paperwork more than anything.

"I know how it is. I hated it too." He was saying while sitting in the chair in front of her. "You want me to bring yoh food or you will eat with the team?" He chuckled.

Andy gave him a look with one eyebrow lifted and Robert continued laughing. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." He managed to say, Andy lightly smiled back.

"Okay then... I'm gonna go, coz I'm hungry..." He said while getting up. "Seriously get up and come up, we made your favorite. Oh wow it almost rhymes." He winked and left.

Andy stopped what she was doing and just started smiling. "He is unbelievable." She thought to herself.

Since becoming captain she often talked to Robert and asking for advices. She knew how much it hurts him but at the same time she knows he is happy it's him who she asked for advice.

No one expected it but the two became closer. Andy knew his feeling about the position for himself but she well deserve it. Robert on the other hand fully supported this and he felt this was redemption since he robbed her once of this position even tho he wasn't the one promoting her.

Andy went up and they all had their luch together. Jokes and calling people out was on the menu too, not that can be avoided. As they were getting the dishes away a familar sound went on.

Ladder 19, AidCar 19! Car accident...

Whole driving to the scene the weatjer started to change. The forecast that was most of the times wrong, today was not that day.

"Looks like we are going directly into the rain." Vic said as she saw the sky. "Looks like it'sgonna be a wet call." Travis joked while driving the ladder. "No biggie. Nothing we didn't do before." Andy said reassuring.