I Want You. I Need You. II

- Robert what are you doing?

Andy startled as Robert sneaked into the captain's office and hugged her from behind kissing her neck.

- As much as I enjoying this, someone will see us. Andy whispered enjoying while he was kissing her neck.

- No one will see us, they are all in the beanery eating waiting for me to call them for my last line up before new captain makes an appearance. He smiled never stop kissing her.

Andy turned to face him, wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest.

- What's on your mind? I can feel you want to say something.

- I've been at your place for two weeks now and... you were so distant...

- Andy you were recovering but now you are fully recover and...

- I need to move out. She said not letting him finish his sentence.

- What? No, no. What I was going to say, and your little insecure mind interrupted me, I can't wait for shift to be over so I can tear your clothes off and kiss every inch of your bare body.

- Oh. At some point I need to move out.

- Give me those bugles to put on your collar. Robert said avoiding her last sentences.

He didn't want her to move out. It was way to early in their relationship for her to move in but giving the circumstances it was the right thing to do. He was waiting for the right moment to tell her that he doesn't want her to move out. They're still getting to know each other but this two weeks they learned so much about each other. He was finally happy and she was too.

Andy didn't want to move out either but she was waiting for him to say something that will make her stay. She finally felt at home being with him at his place. And bringing it on now was a little bit stupid but she needed to start that conversation.

- Let's go. It's time to introduce a new captain. Robert said getting out of the office and shouting 'Line up, now!'

Everyone was in the barn, Maya was back at work. She was a lieutenant again. On a probation.

- As you all know we need a new captain after last month debacle that was all my fault.
I'm happy to introduce you to the new captain.

Andy joined them in the barn. Smiling.

- Captain Andrea Herrera. Sullivan said with a grin on his face.

He was so proud of her. She deserves it more than anyone. And he was so stupid not promoting her in the first place. Either way she got the captain position and they ended up together.

Everyone cheered, giving Andy a hug, congratulating her and Sullivan just vanished.
He went upstairs in the beanery to see if they put everything together as he asked. He wanted to throw a little 'welcome back' brunch.

Nobody except Vic knew where Andy was these two weeks and their secret was safe with Vic.

The team pushed Andy upstairs to see the surprise even though she didn't like the surprises.

- Oh guuys this is so sweet of you. Thank you!

- It was all chief's idea, we just followed the instructions. Vic said winking.

Andy immediately looked at Robert giving him a soft thank you look. They all sat and eat and thankfully call didn't interrupt them. They all have conversations between them when Andy turned to Robert.

- I didn't know you plan all of this. She whispered.

- Then it wouldn't be a surprise. He smiled continuing to eat.