My person

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday."

Robert was always a flirty man. I mean when you look at the guy it's so obvious why. He loved to be surrounded by women, he enjoyed attention. And the women loved to be in his company. I say women because that man couldn't keep one girl long enough to become his girlfriend. He didn't want to settle, he didn't want to love any of them. They were just one night stands and he wasn't bothered to see them ever again. 

He became captain and that meant he needed to change station which brought him to Station 19. He didn't know anyone there. He lived in Seattle his whole life but he never lived in this part of the city. He figure it since no one knew him he can have a fresh start. No more one night stands, no more drinking until morning. It was time to grow up. 

Joining the 19th was a little bit difficult for him since everyone there was already friends and he was the stranger. But they accepted him nicely, except for one person.

Since day one Andy just couldn't get a long with him. Since day one he was treating her differently than others. At first she thought she imagined that but when the rest of the team noticed she figure it she wasn't imagining things. She knew who he was, she did some digging. She won't be fooled by him.

Months were passing by and they still didn't get a long but Andy decided to stop questioning every decision he made once she saw he knows what he was doing. The whole team was getting a long and Andy got frustrated by the fact that everyone loved him except her. She thought her team is going to abandon her for him.

One day after shift they all decided to go to Joe's bar for a drink. They had a really long shift and they wanted to relax and celebrate that everyone made out alive from that 5 alarm fire. Vic and Maya did some convincing but at the end Andy gave in and joined them. One thing they didn't mention is that Sullivan is going to join them.

- So you forgot to mention he is joining too? Andy asked rolling her eyes when she saw him entering the bar.

- C'mon Andy let him live. He is not that bad person. Vic said.

- Yeah, Andy give him a slack. A few others said.

- Fine. She said annoyingly.

Robert joined them by the table and he was sitting across Andy and kept staring at her the  whole time which annoyed her even more.

- Stop staring, I'm not one of those women. She was a little bit tipsy so she was a little bit more relaxed and when she is like that she tells what's on her mind.

She is direct not bothered that the rest of the team doesn't know details about his life. Everyone was looking at them and the good thing that table was separating them. Robert knew what she was thinking saying 'those women' so he just chuckled.

- I see someone did background check. He started laughing.

He was so not bothered by her statement and that's what made her angry. She wanted to hurt him but that man was immune to her. She got up and went to sit by a bar just so she is not near him. Of course he was joining her since teasing her will become his thing now.

- You know it's not nice to abandon your friends and drink alone. He said sitting next to her and taking one shot and drinking it.

- I abandon them because of you. She answered never looking at him.

- Ouch that hurt. He said putting his hand at his heart pretending to be hurt.

- Why are you hating me so much?! What did I ever do to you?