Its called sarcasm Solace (Solangelo 🩷)

AU where Jason doesn't die but Apollo still still becomes human and the becomes a god again
—————————————

Nico POV
"Nico wake up," the voice of Will Solace called. Nico groaned, sleep had not come easily to the son of Hades, and it got worse after the death of Jason Grace, but it left faster than Poseidon did when Percy was born. "With great power-,"

Will cut him off " 'Comes the great need to take a nap' I know, but please?" Nico sighed, if the sun wasn't bright enough then William Andrew Solace sure was. Nico groaned and sunk back into the covers. "You're not even supposed to be in here!" Will chuckled and sat on Nico's bedside. "How about this, I cuddle with you for ten minutes and we go get brunch?" The son of Hades thought about that, brunch sounded good, but the more tempting offer was the cuddles. Nico didn't look like it (at all) but he was a sucker for cuddles, the warmth from the head of the Apollo Cabin was enough to send him into a blissful feeling of rest.

"Hmph," Nico groaned. "I'll take that as a yes!" The younger could clearly hear the smile on his face . How can someone so warm love someone like me? He wondered. Will crawled into the covers and shivered, "Is this doona made of ice or something?" He wrapped his arms around Nico before gasping and pulling him closer. "You're freezing!" Nico sunk into the hug, a rare soft smile on his lips, not like Will could see it because his face was under the covers.

"Warm..." he spoke. The tips of Will's ears turned bright pink. "How'd you get even warmer?"

Will's complexion went from a blushing mess to a glowing blushing mess. "Why are you so cute Nico!" Said demigod grumbled and turned around before giving a quick peck on the lips to his glowing boyfriend. "Because you're here, my significant annoyance," he brought his arms under Will and hugged him tightly, the warmth seeping through their skin. "Nico,"

"Hmm.."
"Time to wake up."
"Mmmmm,"
"You promised,"
"Buuuuut I don't waaaanaaaaaa!"

Nico pouted against Will's chest as the son of Apollo sighed. "They'll call us." Nico looked up at Will, his eyes wide and doe like So cute! Will thought. "Come on befor-,"

"WILL YOU'RE NOT DOING YOUR Job?" Kayla stormed. "What are you doing?" Nico turned to glare at his boyfriend's sister, "We're fucking."

The older boy chocked on his spit and began to cough, "Nico, we're WHAT?!" The son of Hades groaned at the burst of noise. "It's called SARCASM, Solace."

"You promised to get up."
"And Percy promised to keep my sister alive."

Percy POV

"Achoo!" He sneezed. "Hey seaweed brain, are you sick?". Percy shook his head and continued to prepare.

Back to Solangelo POV
"Low blow, dude," Nico huffed and turned to the side. "Why should I," Will pulled the boys face close to his, "Otherwise I'll sing 'You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate and add your name to the lyrics."

Nico shot up out of bed, "Solace, don't you fucking dare." Will raised an eyebrow and looked at Kayla. She nodded with a grin on her face. "DAD!" She yelled. All of a sudden, Apollo arrived his face full of concern. "Whathappenedwhatsgoingonareyouokay? areyouhurtwhereareyouhurt?" He brought Kayla's face into his hands and inspected it thoroughly before sighing. "You scared me kid," then he looked around his surroundings. "Why are we at Cabin 13?"

Kayla pointed at the bed where Nico and Will lay. "WILL!?" He gasped. "But the plan was to-," Kayla slapped a hand across her dad's mouth.
"Never mind that, can you like, wake Nico up?"

Apollo nodded and began to glow brightly. "Turn off the fucking glow-stick...." Nico mumbled. Apollo scoffed. "You sure this is the one kid?" The god muttered under his breath causing a hearty laugh from his children.

"Nico~" Will purred softly. "Wake up please~" the son of Hades sighed. "Fine, but I swear to the riv-," Apollo shot a warning look at Nico. "I wouldn't recommend that,"
"I swear that if it's pointless, I will raise the dead during arts and crafts with the Aphrodite Cabin." Will shrugged his shoulders and pulled Nico out of the covers and into the freshly cut grass of the lawn. "Fair enough,"

Will lead him to the Big House, no one was there, well they were but not visibly. "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO!" The camp had screamed. The Aphrodite cabin brought out cake with a Mythomagic design on it as Hazel and Annabeth came out to hug him. "Happy birthday Nico,"

They brought out presents upon presents as the Apollo Cabin sang songs (no thankfully not You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate) and the Ares cabin tried (and failed) to through Nico in to the cake. It was so much fun and chaos that Nico began to laugh. Camp Half Blood was all smiles as well, relishing in the fact that 'hey we messed up, but not completely'.

"So how was it?" Will asked his boyfriend. "Worth it?" Nico chuckled to himself, a pure honest sound that melted his boyfriends heart. "Perfect, it was perfect Will." They walked hand in hand to their cabin as Aphrodite members began to fawn, thankfully Piper escorted them back to the party area for clean up.

"One more thing though, sunshine," Will hummed. Nico stared up at his lover, his skin glowing softly in the nights' shade. "Yeah?"
Will leaned down and pecked Nico on the lips, to which Nico pressed his head closer and kissed back. They began to kiss even longer until Solace slipped his tongue in his boyfriend's mouth.

"Hello Nico, I've come for your birthday-," the couple broke off to stare at a man dressed in black clothing that moved. A beautiful woman at his arm and a pretty man on his left . "Thanatos," he asked. "Did I see that right?"

"Yes my lord," the woman beside him began to giggle uncontrollably. "It appears Apollo may have some explaining to do,".

"H-h-hello, sir," Will bowed, nervously. "Hello Lady Persephone,"

"Hello dad," Nico finished.

——————————————————
Word Count; 1035

(Heart comment and share)