Stopping the Plagues

Red Scarab is doing everything she can to save everyone. The meteor of fire was over but who knows what else will come next. The frogs were all dead by using oil and fire to burn them all before they go a frenzy.

Plagg was trying to find her while getting through the crowd. Many of the people have irritating rashes now. Boils on their skin were the worst plague to have people suffer.

"Plagg?" Red Scarab saw the panther roaming around.

Plagg gestured for her to follow him. She understood while getting through the crowd as fast as she could before another plague or undead got a lot worse to create chaos.

"I gotta get there quickly!" She thought.

"Oh, look, people! She brought this upon us! You call that a hero!" Cerise lying just to slow her down from ever stopping the pharaoh.

"No! Don't listen to her!" Red Scarab tried to be honest, "This is not the time to accuse! As for you!" Red Scarab spun her yo-yo at Cerise to pull her, "Stop with your lies or we are all gonna die because of you and the pharaoh! I don't know what your problem is with fooling everyone but this is not the time before one of the plagues smites the firstborns!" She pushed her aside before following Plagg to the temple.

"Go Red Scarab!" Alya cheered.

-

Felix tied up his uncle to prevent him from escaping the library, hoping to find the golden book his advisor claimed. He thought it would bring his wife back but it was the Book of the Living which reverses the curses and spells from dark magic but cannot bring the dead to life.

"Come on! Where is it?!" He frantically searched for it.

"Untie me you brat! My wife is all I want!" The pharaoh demanded.

"Shut up! Since you care so much about bringing her back than you care about all our lives at stake!" Felix said, trying to focus on finding the golden book, "Aha!" He saw something glinting.

"This is it! Please don't let the plague smite all firstborns!" Felix said by opening the book to find a spell to stop the 10 plagues once and for all, "Agh!" He felt a boil on his arm spreading.

Felix had to concentrate and read the incantations. The undead can wait but the plague won't and he has to get it done now. He read the incantations as quickly as he could.

He saw the swarm of locusts outside. He quickly read the last incantations before the plague could destroy mankind. It stopped all the plague from being gone as well and the boils on everyone's bodies vanished, even Felix. But the undead is still on the loose since it's not part of the plague.

"There has to be a way!" Felix read the golden book and found one but it required a sacrifice by the one who tried to use the book of the dead to try to bring someone back, "Oh, Ra" He knew what this meant.

-

Red Scarab was fighting off the swarm of mummies and noticed the frogs disintegrated which was by Felix finding the golden book to stop the plague.

"He stopped the plagues" She figured.

Just then, the Japanese girl with a sword chopped the undead one by one, no matter how many times they kept coming, "There's too many of them!" She exclaims.

"Need a hand?" Alya rushes in with the former slaves and the guards.

"Or two," the soldier known as Nino said.

"Now let's save our kingdom!" They charged at the mummies.

The blue peasant even rode a stolen elephant to stomp down some of the mummies. The purple peasant brought in 3 black panthers to attack the mummies before they tried to attack the people.

"Don't pull back!" Nino orders the guards.

"Don't give into fear, everyone! Fight for those you love and care!" Red Scarab said.

They all fought the mummies with all they had. Red Scarab saw Cerise run into the palace and chase her.

"Not today!" Red Scarab glared.

Cerise noticed and ran faster but Plagg was very fast as he caught up with her, waited so long to intimidate her for his right he was that she can't be trusted.

"Good kitty" Red Scarab pets his head.

"I'm just trying to get some help!" Cerise lied.

"Your lies are futile," Red Scarab said.

"GRRRRRR!!!!" Plagg bared his teeth.

"Agh! Sheesh! That beast is angry! Get it away!" Cerise looked frightened by his anger.

"You really like to cause trouble. Do you? Well, this is reality and this reality is in danger because of you and the Pharaoh! This time, you're not getting away unpunished!" Red Scarab glared and tied her up with her yoyo.

"Hey! Let me go!" Cerise struggled.

"Shut up! I'm not cruel. I wish to let the undead kill you but not like this!" Red Scarab drags her inside the palace, hoping to find a way to make sure Cerise does not escape while going to find her kitty.

"Where are you, Kitty?!" She called for him.

"Now you're worried? I couldn't care less" Cerise scoffed.

"Shut up!" Red Scarab said sharply, "Just shut up you liar!"

They heard Black Sphinx getting aggressive with mummies keep coming back and he sliced them all one by one, "MEOW! Get the hell out of my way you undead!"

"Hold on Kitty!" Red Scarab rushes in to help.

Plagg made sure Cerise didn't try to escape. He's very loyal to Adrien and whoever Adrien doesn't like, Plagg does the same to keep Adrien happy.

"Red Scarab!" Black Sphinx saw his partner.

"Kitty!" Red Scarab exclaimed.

"Don't let that liar escape! She's more responsible for this as well as my fa-....The pharaoh!" Black Sphinx said before slicing the mummy's limbs.

"Got it!" Red Scarab grabs some sword.

"You can't protect those you care! Everyone will see you're just a bunch of wannabe gods!" Cerise mocked them.

"We are the chosen ones from the gods!" Red Scarab lifts her up.

"And you angered them by reading the book! Anubis is so not gonna be happy to hear a mortal like you reading a dead book to awaken the undead! Hyah!" Black Scarab said before slicing another, "Damn it they don't stop! Why isn't Prince Felix stopping this?!"

"The spell needs a sacrifice to stop it," Red Scarab said.

"What?! But that means....The pharaoh or her!" Black Sphinx said.

"You can't be serious!" Cerise got scared.

"No, the pharaoh has done more harm for years than her. I hate to say this but there's nothing to bring sense into him!" Red Scarab said, knowing how much it means to Adrien but letting the pharaoh live only brings more chaos and misery.

"Oh great" Black Sphinx felt this was a hard choice.

"No one is gonna forgive him, kitty! Especially the slaves! He's only seeing his vision of glory, not a vision of peace! The real prince would make a great Pharaoh without his father using him to keep the rules the same! The new pharaoh has his own right to make his own decisions to know what is right and what is wrong!" Red Scarab sliced the mummy again, "I'm sorry but the pharaoh is living in the past and right now he has no future! The present right now is in danger because he is obsessed with bringing back his wife!"

Black Sphinx knew she was right, even if it meant losing another parent again like he lost his mother, "Keep an eye on her! I'll go find him!" Black Sphinx said before running to find Felix since he has the pharaoh.

Plagg stood next to Red Scarab, snarling.

"Let's see what the Roman emperor has to say about your actions," Red Scarab said.