Slave and Prince

We all know that the previous Ladybug holder before Marinette was an Egyptian person but we don't know if there ever was an Egyptian slave or prince of the Black Cat holder of that time.

Instead of the hero names we all know, but this is Egypt. There were no actual ladybugs in ancient Egypt. So instead, I call it Red Scarab. As well as the other I call it Black Sphinx. The characters are the same but their names are different this time.

Characters belong to (c) Zag.

-----------------------------------------------------

Long ago in a world of Ancient Egypt, the pharaohs of time enslaved the people to build temples, statues, pyramids, everything to be remembered throughout time and centuries to go, until all hope was lost to the slaves. They hope for a miracle to happen so the children do not suffer the same fate.

For the past 4 centuries, Pharaohs passed this destiny to their children, to theirs, and the next, until one did not want to follow his ancestors' way but to bring peace together. The slaves that became hopeless and lost, prayed to their God for a miracle to save all slaves from suffering more before their children came next, to theirs, and to the next that came before them. Until one was brave and fearless.

The gods of Egypt were worshipped long enough until one greedy pharaoh became insane, driven into madness and greed in search of The Book of the Dead to revive his dead queen. But there's a terrible price to pay if he did try to revive his wife. The gods feared for their mortals and so, they summoned Bastet and Khepri to find a way to prevent this pharaoh from unleashing horrors in Egypt before it was too late. But they require two people to grant their powers. They need two people who are pure and not greedy for power but to use their power for the greater good.

Right now, the slaves are being forced to build a statue of the pharaoh today. And course, his queen who happens to be dead but was forced to build another one.

"Speed up the process!" The guard whipped them.

One was a girl who stood up to others, even if she got a punishment from them but she would always escape without getting her limbs chopped off for penalty. But she had some scars from the whippings.

However, she remained strong. She was forced to dig in the sand for minerals and such until she found something miraculous like earrings of the scarab.

"What's this?" She picks it up.

She had to hide them before the soldiers saw what she had. She hides them in her skirt.

"What are you doing? Playing in the sand?" The soldier yelled.

"I just...need to catch my breath" The girl panted.

"Back to work, useless brat!" The Soldier yelled before striking a whip.

The girl yelps and keeps working.

-

At the temple, a boy is being pressured too much by his father to one day become the pharaoh but the prince wants to decide his own future to bring his people and the slaves together.

But now he's being forced to practice his combat with his cousin to get stronger, fierce, and less hesitant. They first turn around and then turn back clashing their daggers at each other. The prince briefly pushes him back before being shoved back and caught by the throat by his cousin before they resume practice. The Pharaoh watched alongside the cousin's mother. The prince managed to push the cousin aside and resumed fighting until he sent him to the floor. The cousin lifts his mask off glaring at the prince for doing the same.

Red Scarab and Black SphinxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara