AU Bryan (Season 5)

- S5 Bryan moved his journal to his phone because Portal Bryan kept fucking with the paper one he kept. AU Bryan would keep finding pages ripped out, some of corners singed, would find entries in it that he knows he didn't write because it's not in his handwriting. He even tried just throwing the whole book away, only for it to appear on his desk with a note saying "you're starting to worry them" in the handwriting of the entries he didn't remember writing. He started to use his phone instead though and thankfully the entries on there aren't tampered with as much, but granted it's much harder to tell if anything has been deleted or if stuff is there that he didn't write

- Portal Bryan will often give AU Bryan headaches if he starts talking or doing things he doesn't like.
He's trying to remember somebody he shouldn't? Fuck you, you're getting a headache.
He's starting to worry the other animatronics? Shut the fuck up, you got a headache.
He tries taking off his jacket EVER? Bitch, you get a migraine, don't even try

- Portal Bryan does not like Not Bryan trying to change his appearance AT ALL.

- PB will absolutely refuse to let him take off the red jacket for any reason. AU Bryan tried to take it off once because it got too hot and Portal Bryan just immediately made it cold and gave AU Bryan a migraine.

-  AU Bryan tries messing up his hair all the time, so Portal Bryan will just send Rockstar Chica to fix it, acting like a concerned mother. Even if AU Bryan were to part his hair differently or get a hat, AU Bryan will literally wake up the next day to nothing changed.

- AU Bryan will try to put on a different makeup style sometimes, and Portal Bryan will immediately put him in a situation where he gets water dropped on him from the animatronics shenanigans

- Portal Bryan in my eyes treats AU Bryan like a doll he's trying to constantly repair, and will have a fit if anything even miniscule changes. I see Portal Bryan both treating AU Bryan as a blorbo that he will protect at all costs, and as his DM player that fucking never follows the fucking script.

 - Portal Bryan worries about AU Bryan a lot, in a way of constantly not letting him interact or even mention anything trauma related. Portal Bryan keeps doing things thinking that it'll make AU Bryan happy, and when it doesn't work, he demands that it does. Portal Bryan is genuinely convinced AU Bryan needs to be happy and that he's doing what's best for AU Bryan.

- AU Bryan cannot get scratches or bruises or anything. Originally, when Portal Bryan was trying test runs for AU Bryan, he did not have that set up, and absolutely freaked out when AU Bryan got scraped by one of the animatronics by accident. Portal Bryan ended up snapping that animatronic into oblivion afterwards and made AU Bryan unable to get hurt after that. Portal Bryan was mainly scared of the idea of Not Bryan getting scars like he did.

- When he figured out he physically can't get scars or bruises or get hurt, he was horrified. He tried punching stuff one time to see if he could hurt his knuckles or something only for nothing to happen. 

- Since PB will not physically let AU Bryan take off the red jacket, he often wears his jacket hanging off one of his shoulders, almost as an unsaid compromise.

- It's a bit subtle, but he has little marks where his joints would be if he were a puppet. 

- He has a necklace with a bead representing each animatronics he's bought. It changes every episode. 

- He wears his hair the exact same way S1 Bryan did, though he often has a few braids that PB added for fun. 

- He has a hair ahoge that reacts and emotes with him like he's a cartoon character.

- He has no scars at all. Even any that Bryan had from when he was a kid, it's all gone, because PB wanted no sign of trauma or stress on AU Bryan. Same reason why he doesn't have eyebags. 

- Bryan has a backpack he carries that's covered in all the pins of stuff PB remembered enjoying like Sailor Moon, Steven Universe, and Pokemon.

 - He uses those little star acne stickers, usually in red, pink, and blue.

- He has a rainbow lanyard with his keys that he hangs with his belt. He has literally so many keys due to the amount of vehicles he shows up in. 

- If AU Bryan was able to dress how he wants, he'd wear a jean jacket

- AU Bryan has a lot of star accessories and symbolism to show how he's the star of the show. 

- Since Bryan's hair goes down to his mid back, and AU Bryan is forced to wear it like that in low ponytails, he gets super hyper aware of the feeling of the hair on his neck, and considering how hot he feels being forced to wear the jacket AND cover his neck with the hair, he constantly wants to cut it so he can breathe. 

- AU Bryan's clothing are meant to look hand stitched to imply that Anna made them for him.