Chapter 23: A Series Of Firsts

En başından başla

Water had still been dripping from Dean's peroxide blond locks as he moved across the room once more recalling why he and Ken had come to the motel in the first place. Ken looked up at him holding his breath involuntarily as the half-naked lad slowly approached him. He could tell he'd been nervous as Dean's small hands trembled as he moved them along Ken's bare thighs. The older man's thick cock had tented his boxers quite easily nearly bursting free at the instant of Dean's soft fingers moving along Ken's knees.

Dean got down on his knees before Ken who remained sitting on the edge of the bed as he watched the younger lad with rapt fascination. The wet blond lad slowly fished Ken's thick cock from his boxers, his blue eyes widened a bit when he noted how long it had been when unrestrained causing Ken to smirk at the notion of surprise that filed across Dean's youthful face.

The older man let out a grunt when Dean's warm wet hands began to trail along his bare cock causing him to hiss when the lad gently ran his tongue over the tip making Ken all the more crazy for him. It had been Dean's turn to smile when he saw how eager Ken had become just as he began to fit the older man's massive cockhead into his warm waiting mouth.

Another grunt escaped Ken's lips as he reached down and ran his fingers through Dean's water-slick blond hair as the lad's lips closed around the thick shaft. Ken had normally not been a fan of having his cock sucked even by a woman but there was something about how Dean's warm wet mouth felt against his bare skin that Ken couldn't bring himself to be against.

It hadn't been nearly enough to quell the older man's lust but it had been a start in igniting it further if that had been the boy's plan. Dean had been stunned at how large and heavy Ken's cock had been when compared to the other men's cocks he'd been forced to suck during his captivity and beyond while working the street corner. He couldn't exactly wrap his mouth around it completely and his jaw had begun to get a bit tired as he sucked the older man who had begun bucking his hips into his mouth.

The sensation of Ken's rough hands moving through Dean's hair had been rather nice as he continued to indulge in the strange aspect of affection. Not many people had opted to treat the lad with affection, not even during sexual activity but Ken had been different at least in this instance, he had certainly been well above the bastards that pummeled Dean's pale ass when he'd been heavily drugged and left him to his fate with little to no regard for how it would affect him.

Dean's mouth being on his cock had only intensified Ken's resolve to be inside him and he ordered him to stop for both of their sakes. Dean obliged looking back up at Ken as he slowly let the older man's cockhead slip from his lips making Ken groan as he suddenly lifted Dean off the floor and slammed him back first onto the bed, moderately startling him as he demonstrated just how strong he'd truly been in the wake of their shift in dynamic.

Ken pulled Dean to the edge of the bed and gently removed the towel that had been around his slender waist revealing his naked pale body and the lad's smaller pink cock standing on end as much as Ken's had been when he took control.

Ken smirked as he elected to wrap his rough right hand around Dean's throbbing cock making the lad moan out loud and buck his hips upward in a bid to drive out more friction from the older man's grip. Ken had never actually known what it was like to have sex with someone like Dean, let alone another male but he had wagered Dean had been a slave to his cock just as much as anyone had when they came into the world.

The older man had not been in any way compelled to put the lad's cock in his mouth as that had been a step too far in his already depraved mind but he continued to jerk Dean's cock as the lad squirmed and moaned in the center of the bed beneath him.

Ken had been amused by how easily Dean had reacted to having his cock pumped and how easily he'd cum coating the older man's right hand as he gasped for breath whimpering with need as it pulsed in Ken's firm grip. He had watched Dean react with fascination until he noticed that Dean coated his hand and belly from the light spraying but there had been a different kind of wetness coming from between the whimpering lad's slender pasty thighs increasing as Ken held the lad's spent cock in his hand.