Idol's Secret Lover (280)

Start from the beginning

"Brother Sheng, Mom will get angry." Hong Cha sneered and distracted him.

Wu Sheng is her childhood friend, the mountain flower of their campus too. So many girls are in love with him and envious of Hong Cha since they are close friends. It's not that hard to fall for a courageous guy, specially if he grew up with you and had comforted you in your hard days. That's right, she have a secret crush on Wu Sheng. She only realized when he furiously beat up those that harassed her. Wu Sheng is popular, so was she. She is regarded as one of the campus belle and a lot of guys are trying to approach her, sometimes below the line which she can't easily shake off. But with a bad boy friend, he can scare them away.

Only that it was difficult to confess. Their friendship is at risk since she doesn't fit his category. He had mentioned to her back in their childhood that he will marry a pure vulnerable girl and protect her with all his heart. Hong Cha isn't that pure, she knows enough due to his influence and her peers. She is also not vulnerable, she wanted to be independent and not stay weak.

"Humph, she sent me here, stupid." Wu Sheng scoffed and flicked her forehead. Hong Cha let out a yelp. He can't help but laugh at her misery and his gaze softened. "Idiot, you forgot! It's Saturday and I told you last week that you and Auntie Mei will come with us to a picnic. Get up there, why did you forget?"

"... Sorry. Wait for me downstairs, I'll change quick!" Hong Cha recalled he has been pestering her about the picnic.

Once she rushed to the bathroom, Wu Sheng's smile faded. He opened her laptop and entered the password. Sure enough, she's watching Gu Zixing's latest serie. Wu Sheng turned the laptop off, how he wished to delete those videos. Isn't he attractive enough for her? He's closer to her than Gu Zixing! Why can't she look next to her and see him? If she had, he will gladly court her. But he is afraid Hong Cha will reject him.

"I have a good news, girls! Gu Zixing is going to film a movie here in Zhejiang!" Cui Shen gossiped with her friends and the three girls became interested. Hong Cha was included. Cui Shen is a spoiled princess and her father works in Hengdian Studio, it's not strange she knows something ahead of the news regarding Gu Zixing. "Daddy said the movie is based on an ancient setting and they will go to the rural areas for a better location. Cha, aren't you close to the rural areas? Bring us there, the filming will start next week! Don't tell anyone so the location won't get flooded."

"Finally! I can see him, ahh!" Rong Xiu can't help but suppress her squeal.

"Hey, have you forgotten? Senior Wu is living close with Cha. He will surely get jealous." Mu Xiaoqi brought up an interesting topic. Hong Cha choked from her drink and noticed they are looking at her with a prying gaze.

"Say, you will go with us to meet our idol and ignore your boyfriend, right?" Cui Shen grinned and moved her eyebrows playfully.

"Brother Sheng is not my boyfriend." Hong Cha emphasized helplessly but they laughed.

"Not? We've seen you two going to school and going home together for eight years! He's also gentle towards you, he is always rude and cold at other girls." Rong Xiu quipped and made Hong Cha blush further.

"Y-yeah, but as a friend!" Hong Cha justified. She bit her lip, they really know her. She likes Wu Sheng but there are some things that can be touched, and can't be touched. "Alright, I'll tour you guys at our place once Gu Zixing starts filming there. Brother Sheng can't stop me, I'm part of Gu Consorts!"

"Whose consort?" Wu Sheng's cold voice sounded behind her.

Hong Cha stiffened and saw her friends lowering their head or looking away. Cui Shen gave her a knowing glance, as if telling her to comfort her boyfriend.

"You." Wu Sheng glanced at Rong Xiu who sits next to Hong Cha. She immediately understood and got up from her seat. Wu Sheng then took her place as he sent the other girls an arrogant look.

"Well, we won't disturb you two."

"Uhm, don't we have a homework?"

"Right, right! Cha, we'll borrow your notes, alright? Recess is about to stop, and we have to hurry but you had finished yours. Bye~!"

"Hey..." Hong Cha screamed internally, why did they leave her?! Moreover, the four of them never neglects their academics and she is sure they finished their given homework!

Hong Cha felt wronged and kept her head low, she knows everyone in the canteen are looking at them. Wu Sheng gave the surrounding a fierce glimpse and they quickly turned away.

"Gu Consorts? Is that a group of obsessed fan girls?" Wu Sheng played dumb. He knows Hong Cha is a fan of Gu Zixing, and his crazy fans named themselves Gu Consorts as if they are his concubines.

"We're not obsessed-, I mean, what are Gu Consorts?" Hong Cha nervously replied with a dry laugh. Wu Sheng leaned closer so she inclined backwards.

"Stop putting up that face." Wu Sheng felt irritated because of her weak appearance. She's so cute this way, and every time she used that face, he will surely surrender!

"Huh? What face?" Hong Cha blinked without knowing what he means.

"Classmate Hong!" A gentle young man approached their side, causing Wu Sheng to have a distance with Hong Cha. The young man smiled politely. He is another opposite of Wu Sheng and part of Hong Cha's class. "Classmate, our teacher wants to speak with you."

"Oh, okay." Hong Cha took her back and patted Wu Sheng's knee, indicating he shouldn't block her way. "Brother Sheng, wait for me outside the gate later."

"Fine, fine." Wu Sheng stood up. He received a sweet smile and heartwarming farewell from Hong Cha as she left the canteen with another popular boy. He can't help but scoff. That guy is always interrupting him.

"Classmate Ning, which teacher was it?" Hong Cha walked next to Ning San. He is the smartest boy in their class with a very calm temper, Cui Shen likes him too. If Wu Sheng is the mountain flower (difficult to approach but beautiful), Ning San is their school grass (male term of campus belle).

"I was lying." Ning San laughed. He led Hong Cha back to their classroom just before the bell rang. "You owe me."

"Hah, alright. I'll arrange a date with you and Cui Shen." Hong Cha knew what he means and made a deal with Ning San. He is interested with Cui Shen too, but a coward in confession.

Hong Cha went to her assigned seat that is next to the window viewing the school ground. She came to recall she had transferred here in Zhejiang for eight years. A sigh escaped her lips, how is her father doing in Xi'an?

It made her feel awful after remembering this traumatic days. Her father never treated her well, he was never that doting figure and he is always away at home. Somehow, she finds her idol similar to her life. Gu Zixing was rumored to be dismissed by his alleged father. Many articles has been published regarding his parents. His mother grew up in Europe and his father is a rich businessman. In his debut, his cuteness caused a rise of fame and he used that chance to search for his father. He found him but unfortunately, his plausible father never liked him although he was give the surname Gu.

Many reports and rumors had spread that Gu Zixing hates his father. There was even a video of him, lamenting while drunk, that he will never get along with his father. His fans comforted him and showed their sincerity, even when he fell into depression which caused their hearts to break. That time, Gu Zixing was just young and Hong Cha can only see his helpless version in the internet at present. But today, that matter is no longer a hot topic. He recovered after countless therapies and became an unreachable Film Emperor.