Arc 7: Royal Deceit (225)

Hong Cha lied on the bed, her almond eyes filled with sadness. She feels empty inside. It was as if she lost something, making her incomplete. She doesn't want to think about it and shut her eyes to sleep. However, her maid knocked on the door.

"Young Miss, Prince Yun is downstairs."

"Tell him I'm asleep." She pulled the blanket and covered her face with it. A moment later, the door opened. "He still didn't leave?"

"No." Hong Cha was terrified she heard Gu Zixing's voice. She sat up and the blanket fell, it was really him. He placed a plate of delicacies on the bedside table and approached her. "Why did you leave?"

"I'm not hungry." Hong Cha lied and looked away with a cross expression. Her lie was revealed when her stomach grumbled.

Gu Zixing smiled at her silliness. He sat across her and offered her a snack. "Just a taste?"

"Gu Zixing, you still owe me two conditions." Hong Cha recalled their deal and a mischievous idea popped in her head. Gu Zixing sighed.

"Whatever you say. Will you eat after? It's not healthy if you keep this." Gu Zixing gave his words so he can't back out.

"Are you sure?" She teased.

"Just tell me." He insisted. Gu Zixing is resolute he will do as she says.

"Kiss me." Hong Cha gave a bold proclamation. She can tell he was shocked. She sneered and taunted, "I knew it. You can't, chicken."

"It's not that-, I, I can't. I don't know how and... We're friends." He doesn't want to ruin her first kiss.

The mention of 'friends', Hong Cha got annoyed.

"So, we're friends, right?" She asked, luring Gu Zixing to her plot. Hong Cha can't believe he is so innocent with these matters but he is a well known prodigy in literature and more. "Do it for me. I'd rather have you as my first kiss than other guys out there."

"She thinks she can trick me?" Gu Zixing thought in his head. He only used that as an excuse!

If he denies more, she might get angry further. Gu Zixing have no choice but to give in.

"I'll teach you. Just follow my lead." Hong Cha grinned a bit. She drew closer to Gu Zixing and their face are only few centimeters away. "Ready?"

"I can't do this! I should get up and leave!" Those were the words his consciousness was shouting but Gu Zixing can't move an inch. His gaze were on her pink moist lips slightly agape. A second later, he felt her soft lips on his.

Gu Zixing felt a rush of sting run through his body. He remained still for a while as Hong Cha moved her lips. She leaned on him closer. She placed a hand on his shoulder and another arm around his neck.

"Open your mouth." She instructed in a charming whisper.

As if bewitched by the alluring troublemaker, Gu Zixing followed her words. Hong Cha slipped her tongue in and let him experience a new sensation. It seemed to have worked well. Gu Zixing began reciprocating. He even surrounded her waist with his arm and his hand on the back of her head, seeking for more.

Hong Cha didn't expect she will lose the next moment. She taught him too well, now Gu Zixing is better than her! Worse, she moaned!

Her ambiguous sound caused both of them to pause. Hong Cha looked at him in embarrassment and disbelief. She looked down to see how questionable their position is. They don't know when it started. She is clinging around his neck while sitting on him, their body stuck close to one another like a pair of lover passionate and unstoppable. Not only Hong Cha, Gu Zixing felt the same. He realized he was caressing her back and that kiss sure gave him a psysiological reaction. Which man wouldn't?

"What's that?" Hong Cha frowned. She is unsure if it was a token or an accessory but her gaze fell on a bump beneath his abdomen. Hong Cha was speechless. She wished she didn't...

"Please, don't look." Gu Zixing sounded troubled. He covered his face with a hand, his neck was red and the tip of his ears are pink. He shouldn't have agreed to kiss her!

"He, he, he's hard?!" Hong Cha screamed in her mind. She felt that thing poke her and it's not a size she can belittle. Hong Cha's playfulness disappeared in the instant. Her senior sisters always scared her that first time in bed will be painful, specially if the size is not small. Hong Cha no longer wanted to tease Gu Zixing. She needs to back out. "Well, it wasn't bad. I suppose it is done?"

Gu Zixing gave her a disapproving look. He just feels restless and annoyed for some reason. He even had a ridiculous thought of continuing.

"Camellia, you really know how to play." His tone became dangerous for Hong Cha.

She awkwardly laughed and got off Gu Zixing. "I wasn't playing!"

Unfortunately, she can't run. Gu Zixing caught her and placed her back on him. His eyes narrowed and darkened. He admits, he can't get enough of that plump sweet lips. It had teased him long enough.

"Gu Zixing, uhm!" Hong Cha was unable to speak. He suddenly kissed her. She tried to resist but his improved skills caused her to weaken. Hong Cha's eyebrows eased and she even thought she was dreaming.

They were locked in an unknowingly fiery kiss. Gu Zixing slowly pushed her down and deepened their interaction. He guided her arms above the pillows, spreading them open before interlacing with her hands. When they parted, both of them are gasping for air. Hong Cha had her cheeks flushed and her lips moistened. Gu Zixing let her hands go, he regained his self control and decided to leave. They had gone far enough and this is playing with fire.

Hong Cha gulped. She finally learnt a lesson. She shouldn't have provoked him. Hong Cha felt her lips dry and she subconsciously licked. This scene fell on Gu Zixing's sight. Hong Cha cursed, those flames in his gaze are going to scald her!