chapter 20

"Comb here darlin" Stephen said, as they entered their bedroom. Maddie listened as she knew he was still angry from earlier and she wanted whatever punishment he thought of to just get over fast.

Stephen started to undress Maddie, careful to take his time until she was completely naked infront of him. Her ass bearing his bright red handprints from earlier. Gently he rubbed his hand over her bum, earning a wince from maddie.

"Shh darlin, let me take care of ye tonignt" Stephen gilded, pulling her towards the tub. Through dinner he was still angry until it dawned on him that Maddie started acting differently after their conversation that night. And the fighter he knew in her was starting to come back. Realizing this, he decided the best way to move forward was to show Maddie that he was the man he was telling her he changed to and to continue loving her until she loved him back.

Pulling Maddie into the tub and to sit on his lap, he pulled her agains his chest, kissing her temple while using his other hand to draw circles on her stomach. This was his favorite part of every night as it allowed for them to be close together in a way he has never been close with anyone else before.

Maddie just sat there in shock. She did not know why he was being so gentle. She thought for sure she awoke the monster but the way he was acting was not what she had expected at all.

"Why?" Maddie asked, a little afraid of the answer.

"I love ye darlin' and while I am very upset at yer actions earlier, I realized that I just need to love on ye tonight" Stephen concluded, giving her a gentle squeeze.

Dread set into Maddie, she was so angry that her plan did not work. Stephen was smarter than she had given him credit for and that made her anxious.

"I don't want that tonight Stephen." she tried arguing, hoping that would work

"Yes ye do darlin, I know it to be a fact." Stephen said matter of factly. "Now hush and lets just enjoy our night. Ive got a surprise fer ya if ye are a good girl tonight." he baited. He really did have a surprise, one that he hated himself, but he didn't have much choice in the matter. The courts ruled that the Frasers would get to see Maddie and Elias once every few months, and they had ruled it start the following week. Seeing as he can't change that, he decided to use it to his advantage and make it seem like he was gifting this to maddie, to win her over.

"Stephen, I Don't. Want. Anything." Maddie said, still annoyed with herself.

"Not even to see yer family? Stephen asked, amused at her fighting spirit.

"What?" Maddie said, a little shocked at his statement

"I organized yer family to come visit every few months, they will be here beginning o' next week." Stephen said, fake pride shown on his face for taking credit for the court's decision.

Maddie was too stunned to say anything and just fell limp against his chest. Stephen took this as compliance and made a move to get out of the tub to continue with their evening events.

"Comb now darlin, I want to make love to ye tonight" Stephen said, laying down on the bed. Maddie knew that he meant he wanted her to actually participate tonight and not just lay there like she has been the last couple of days. Knowing that she had no choice she begrudgingly climbed into the bed to be pulled on top of Stephen.

Adjusting herself on his hips, she lifted herself just enough for him to reach to start getting her ready. He started using his hand, gently getting her ready, slowly circling her clit, getting her wet enough to slip a finger in working her folds to be ready to take him.

"Yer so wet fer me darlin" Stephen breathed out, so turned on by Maddie in general but loving her body's reaction towards him. When he felt that she was ready enough for him, he moved her to where the tip of his erection was at her enternce. Looking into her eyes he gave her the look he gave to encourage her to take him in. realizing this, maddie slowly slid down his shaft, earning gasps from both of them the second she bottomed out.

"Thats my good girl," Stephen praised in Maddie's hair, pressing her body close into his. His hands trailed to her hips, taking control as they both moved in ecstasy. And when they reached their climax, stephen made sure to stay in a little longer. Making sure his seed was all inside her. He wanted a second child, as soon as he could get Maddie pregnant.

"Goodnight my love" stephan said as he situated himself and her in bed for the night. His right hand resting on her left breast, her ass pressed hard into his pelvis. His erection starting to grow again. Feeling this, maddie decided to try and fall asleep as she knew, he was going to be waking her up soon to have another session. The last thought she had before drifting off to sleep was that she was she couldn't wait to see her family, maybe they will have better news of a plan she can have to help her through this mess.