"Obviously she is exactly like her father, I believe she has excellent talent. I say why don't you let her join our company for the project, Namjoon is there too working on the project she can join there." Mr. Saad nodded.

"it sounds like a good idea, it will prevent the hassle of going back and forth. She can work easily with comfort", he said making me extremely happy warrior working at our company means I can meet her daily.

"Everything is going too much smoothly," I thought in my heart and looked at both fathers they were still talking about the project.

"I'll tell her about-", Mr. Saad's words cut down and he looked back. "come here my princess greet the guests", I looked towards where he is looking and saw a girl whole covered in a black Abaya and a veil coming down.

"My Warrior", I said under my breath. Excited to find that proudy look, my eyes immediately met her but in contradiction, she softly looked at me and moved her attention towards my parents. It confuses me.

"Assamuailkum!", She said softly justlike her mother said before. "Waalaikum", my mom attempted to greet her back and she smiled. her face was covered but the way her eyes scrunched anyone could tell she is smiling.

"Come here sit with me, sweet cupcake", my mother tells her and she obeys but what did she called her cupcake, really mom?

'Is she really sweet' That thought came to my mind and I looked into her eyes again. Her eyes were soft, the look in them was affectionate not the one I remembered but the most confusing thing was eyes were the same. Deep brown pair of eyes that hunt me even in my dreams, they were not this soft tho as they are at this moment. It doesn't race my heart beat up.

She was talking to my mother in a light tone that I couldn't even hear from where I am sitting. "Is she really that soft?" I asked myself in confusion. I remember her fierce and loud but she is so quiet and soft.

I kind of like it and the thoughts of her talking this gently to me hit me like a gust of fresh morning breeze. Still, I want to see that pride I lost my heart for, the pride that excites me the most.

I guess she noticed me looking at her, and we made eye contact for a moment before she looked away. However, I sensed no hostility or irritation towards me in her gaze. As strange as it may sound, part of me actually, wants to see her roll her eyes at me in annoyance.

I looked around the whole family was there. No, wait a minute someone is missing. I thought for a moment when it struck my mind that her sister was not there whatever her name is, it doesn't matter tho. I secretly wished she she didn't show up, I don't know her that personally but she is loud and an attention seeker who always tries to be in the spotlight.

"Appa I am sorry I-", A loud voice echoed in the living room. "Think of the devil and the devil is here", I muttered under my breath and sighed not even looking up at her. This loud woman stops maybe shocked seeing too many people.

"Assalamualaikum! uncle!! aunty!!, sorry I was late", she greeted them and walked inside. Here we go.

"Yazia I told you to come home early", her mother said and I widened my eyes.

"Yazia", I muttered did she call her Yazia? No.. wait did I miss anything?

«»