~~68: 8TURN Yoonsung - Ball of Sunshine~~

Start from the beginning

"I can help you. Seriously it's no trouble, I mean I was friends with Lilia too, and I'd gladly help my friends out. You'll need someone to do it with anyway 'cause by the sound of it, I don't think one person could even take it alone like mentally or physically." Yoonsung said to you.
"Yoonsung, you're so sweet but I don't want to burden you anymore than I already have-"
"I already told you y/n, you're not burdening me in any way shape or form. Let me help you and we'll have her room spotless in no time." he reassured you.
You once again sighed but gave in.
"I don't know how to thank you enough, Yoonsung-ah." you smiled.
"Don't even mention it." he smiled back. "but holy shit, that whole thing just sounds terrible. I'm sure she'll be fine eventually, she's a strong girl. I can imagine how traumatised you must be, especially 'cause it was your best friend." he said with sincerity.

Your eyes then started welling up again, and eventually, the tears fell. Yoonsung immediately took you in his arms and started stroking your hair.
"Sshhh, everything will be just fine. Things will get better. And don't worry, I'll be here to help you whenever. This may not be the most obvious thing coming from me but you mean a ton to me. I've got you, girl." he said lowly next to your ear as you sobbed.

You stayed like that for a couple more minutes, but then you finally pulled away.

"I'm so sorry, I'm just so worried. What if something goes wrong and everything fails? What if she doesn't make it out alive? I don't even think she'll go back to how she was before after this so who's gonna look after her? I live 45 fucking minutes away, I can't come here on a daily basis-"
"y/n, you're overthinking it too much. You said that the doctors told you she was still breathing. And you know her, she's a strong girl."
"Yeah you're right. Maybe I should just take my mind off it for the time being." you said.
"That's the spirit!"
You giggled at his response and his cute little smile.

"Hm, you're so cute y/n, ya know that? This is why I love being around you. I've not met anyone as fun to talk to as you, and you're so caring and loyal. Sometimes I feel like I don't give you nearly as much as you give me." he expressed, leaving you flustered.
"Are you kidding? Look at what's happening right now? You're insanely caring, I hope you know that. You're loyal too, and I can never get enough of chatting with you. You're such a sweetheart Yoonsung."

Now it was his turn to be flustered as his cheeks turned red and he couldn't help but smile and look away.

"Well, anything to make you happy y/n-ie." he said.
"You know, I realise I never thanked you for always being by my side since high school. You were always there for me no matter what. You were the perfect definition of a friend. So thank you, Yoonsung." you said to him sincerely.
"Don't even mention it. But I don't think you even realised how much of a great friend you've always been either, honestly. You were the first person I knew I could come to whenever I had any worries. I felt like I could talk to you about anything 'cause you're such a good listener." Yoonsung told you.
"Seriously? I just really treasures you because you were always so nice to me and we got along so well, even if we didn't always hang out." you said.
"Yeah, we understand eachother so well." he agreed with a sincere smile.

"You know what, I can't hold it in anymore. I think I love you, y/n."

Did you hear that right? Did he really just say what you think he said?
No no no, you must be hearing things.

"You- you what?"
"I said I think- no, I know I love you."

You were speechless for a moment but you looked at him with an unreadable expression.

"R- really?"
"Yup." was his response.

You wasted no time and cupped his cheeks to kiss him with all your love and passion pouring right into into it.
He placed his arms tightly around your waist and started leaning back, ending up with you on top of him.
You two pulled apart and both had the widest smiles on your faces that you've seen in aaages.

"I love you too Yoonsung, I love you too!!" you said with pure excitement and he laughed at your cuteness.
"You were already such a ball of sunshine, the only difference now is that you're my ball of sunshine now." he said with a cute smile spreading across his face.

You two then shared another kiss before cuddling and watching a movie.

word count: 1643