•Bonus chapter: the date•

Weeks after the huge ordeal, Jason and Midnight go on their first date. Which was a movie date. The whole group was there to help her get ready for the date. "Okay.. I'm nervous, I'm scared, I'm nervous and I'm excited. All at the same time. Is that normal?" She looks at the group, hands over her chest.

     "Yeah, why?" Her brother Mike said.

      "It's my first date, not just that. A date with my enemy turned friend in a span of few days."

      "Yeah, that could be a reason to be freaking out." Steve butted in. Robin hitting him in shoulder slightly.

      "Don't worry, you look great." Robin smiles and gives her a thumbs up. Nancy smiles and hugs her sister.

       "Have fun tonight, okay? You deserve this more than anything." She smiles, inviting Mike in the hug. "If Jason does anything, find a phone, call us and we'll take care of him for you, okay?"

    "Okay, thank you." She smiles and hugs Mike and Nancy back.

    "Midnight, sweetie! Your date is here!" Her mother yells at her. Midnight smiles at the gang, grabs her purse and goes downstairs. She looks at Jason and smiles. His mouth dropped.

   "Oh my gosh, hey." He smiles.

    "Hi! How you doing?"

    "Oh, you know, my head is getting better."

    "That's good." She giggles.

    "You two look adorable! Cmon, I wanna take a picture before you two go." Her mom ushers them to living room and starts taking photos.

    "Karen, cmon, it's her first date, let's try not to scare him away." Ted says.

   "It's okay, Mr. Wheeler." Jason smiles and held midnight's hand.

    "Be back at 9:30." Her mom says before kissing her head and shakes Jason's hand. "So nice meeting you, Jason." Jason smiles.

    "Likewise, Mr and Mrs. Wheeler. I'll take good care of her tonight."

     "You better." Mr. Wheeler says. Midnight smiles and held Jason's hand walking him outside.

   "Ignore him." They both smile at each other and leave the house. They get in his car, going to the movies. Midnight wanted to see a horror movie, but Jason couldn't handle scary movies.

    "So, you go on a witch hunt for guy and try to kill him, but you can't handle fake gore." She asked

    "Okay, now that's totally different." He said. She laughed. Instead, he bought two tickets for a documentary movie.  "What you want to eat, angel?"

   "Do you wanna sure popcorn?" She asked. He chuckles and nods. He gets a large popcorn, 2 drinks and he packed the candy. (Cause inflation, amiright?) They sit down in the front row. Jason wraps her arm around her, watching the moving.