𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ⁴⁶

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

"What else would you like, ma'am?" said the barista who just brought my coffee

I was in the nearby cafe because I wanted to take some fresh air and enjoy a little time with myself.

"Nothing, thanks." I took the coffee and looked outside, finding two big men there looking at me. I sighed; Jungkook must have sent them. Why does he have to be so overprotective?

I sat with a smile on my face, enjoying the moment until it got interrupted by a voice.

"Perché sei sola, mia stella?" said the deep voice with an Italian accent.

"What?" I said, looking up at the familiar man but couldn't recognize him.

He chuckled and took steps closer to me, and the bodyguards closer to me got alerted and took steps forward. I stopped them by showing my hand, which they obeyed.

"I didn't recognize you, sorry?" I asked. He chuckled and sat beside me. I shifted backward. "Oh, it hurts that you didn't recognize me," he faked his sadness, and I rolled my eyes. "Will you please get to the point? And what was that you said? What was it, Spanish?" I asked. His chest rumbled with laughter, and he wiped the tears that formed from laughing. I wiped my tea. "It wasn't that funny," I said. "Yes, it wasn't, but mia Stella, everything is fun with you."

"Excuse me? And what's mia Stella —?" I questioned. "It's just ten days after your museum ceremony, Ms. Adams, and you already forget about me," he sadly said and put his hand on his chest. "Fa male alla mia stella," he again said something that bounced from my brain. And then suddenly it clicked; he was the same man that I met. What is he doing here, and what was his name? Luci, Luna, Luca? Yes, Luca. "Mr. Luca," I recognized him, and he smiled and nodded his head. I frowned. "What are you doing here, Mr. Luca? It was a ceremony, and I don't appreciate you roaming around me like this," I said. "I know, Stella, but I can't help it. You kept me captivated under your shine," he said, leaning closer to me, and I scoffed. "You know I am married, and my husband won't like the way you are getting closer to me. I suggest you stay within your limits," he made a face that held some emotions like hatred when I mentioned Jungkook, but why? Then he relaxed his face and smiled brightly. "Oh, you are getting me wrong. I am here just to say hi. You get me wrong," he said, extending his hand to shake hands, which I took hesitantly. But instead of shaking my hand, he pulled me closer, and I gasped. "Maybe more than that too," he whispered against my face. I felt a little uncomfortable but regained my composure and pulled my hand back.