Season 2 | Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

Jimin whose forehead was bleeding, ran towards Lisa, as he saw her holding a man who was unconscious, he immediately grabbed the man and pick him up on put him on his shoulder.

As he wrapped his other arm around Lisa's waist and pulled her closer to him, as he didn't want her to get injured.

They all quickly ran ouside while whole Hall was burning down in flame when they saw Jungkook with a bleeding forehead, holding two men.

Jungkook was coming outside holding unconscious Hoseok and Seokjin on his strong shoulders while half of his tuxedo was tore.

" Where's yoongi??..." Jimin said as he slowly put that unconscious man on the ground.

" Right here.." Yoongi response while smoking a cigarette aa he walked towards them.

" How the fu#k are you still looking elegant with no scratch..." Jimin said while he was heavily breathing as he still could feel the toxic smoke inside his lungs while Lisa was patting his back.

While Yoongi chuckled in return" what can I do if I was born this handsome and to answer your question..I escape from back door you stupid dumba#s.." . He uttered, flipping his hair back.

" SEOJUN-NAH.." Hana screamed as she saw him laying on the grass, as she quickly ran towards him.

Hearing his name, he quickly turned his head to see Hana, as he sighed in relief seeing her safe and sound.

Hana immediately kneeled down as she hugged him, while Jungkook and Taehyung was watching them from far.

Jungkook was feeling himself burning from inside, the moment he saw her hugging him while Taehyung calmly watching with a little smile on his face as he could saw the affection and love for Hana in Seojun's eyes.

Hana pulled away as she punched him on his shoulder making yell in pain, " ahhh...fu#k... What was that for.."

" You fu#king make me worry...bit#h.." She was now caressing his shoulder was she just punch him.

" Same ..I was afraid when I didn't see you.." He replied as he deeply stared in her eyes and could saw how worried she was.

" What a lovely couple..." Yoongi said while he wiped his fake tears in sarcasm.

His comment make Jungkook's hands tightened in a fist as he darkly stared at them.

Then he suddenly remember that woman's words.' I'm your worst nightmare Jeon.."

"Yoongi...I want all CCTV footage of the award show till midnight on my desk.." he coldly said making Yoongi frowned his brows.

" Are you blind or something.... Didn't you just see this whole sh!t burning down..." Yoongi sarcastically uttered, while Jungkook immediately grabbed his collar as he darkly stared at him.

" I don't care where and how the fu#k you'll find it... I.want.it.on.my.desk.till.midnight.." Jungkook said in a darkly cold voice as he gritted his teeth at the end of his words making Yoongi gulped.

Yoongi raised his hands in defense " Okay okay..chill..no need to get hyper.." As Jungkook immediately pushed him away, glancing one last time at Hana then walked away.