Chapter 3

________________________________________

Yn pov

Today I wake up early cause I don't want to be late on my first day. Without wasting anytime I went to do my morning routine, looking one last time in the mirror

(The outfit)

I went to the kitchen and prepared some pancakes with orange juice as my breakfast

I went to the kitchen and prepared some pancakes with orange juice as my breakfast. After that I called a uber since I'm not familiar here, i would not take any risk to get lost or being kidnap.(haha😐)

/Time skip

Author pov

In the cab, yn was amazed looking outside the window. Being her first in another country it was a great moment for her, slowly closing eyes feeling the light air hitting her face when she recall her argument with her mom

flashback

Yn:"Mom why don't you understand me at least one time"

Yn/m:Yn im warning for the last time fucking stop with your nonsense!

Yn:" But why mom whyyy are you trying to destroy my career";tears dropping out of your eyes.

Yn/m: hahaah...what kind of career huh!! the same bullsh!t as your stupid father.

Yn:" mom do you even realize what you saying? How can you talk about dad like that .."

Yn/m: huhh!! That fucking coward just die leaving us in deep debt...thanks to your brother who works day and night who have finally pay all the loans your fucking dad had takes!.....

Yn: it was not dad fault and you know that very well....he took all of these loans for oppa medical education...who now became a doctor...and about my job after so much hard working i finally got this great opportunity and you are telling me to gave up all my effort!!!

Yn/m : listen to me i gave you enough time of your freedom, i already finalize your marriage with a rich guy, now be a good girl go and change...your fiance will be here within a few hour for the shopping of the wedding dress..