Chapter 19

******

*********

*********

_________________________________________

Jungkook: "..Yn.."

Whisper left his lips as he stared at his woman who was in her own world smiling to herself while her eyes were closed, just looking at her he was getting hint that it was not her first shot........she had taken few already, she looked back at the crowd but didn't move her eyes at Jungkook, she again turned her face to the front and tilted her head back while her mid length wavy hairs fall back.

Jungkook was mesmerized by the view infront of him, he wanted to approach her or in other meaning dragged her out of here but at the same time he wanted to watch her like that.

Jungkook: fucking Mine

She opened her eyes when her friends approached her while Jungkook watched them from where he was seat.
But they were drunk as fuck to recognize him which he was glad because he didn't want to reveal his identify to yn, not so soon.

I watched them in silence while they dragged my princess in the crowd, I chuckled at Yn who was on her high. My eyes were fixed on her because I didn't want her to escape from my sight. I signal the bartender to give me a shot🥃 still looking at her with a smirk, she was really looking damn sexy and my inner beast was growling to taint her in my ways.

Suddenly I saw a guy approached Yn, she wasn't in her Sense and that bastard was trying to take her advantage. The glass which I was holding broke into pieces from rage, I stood up and went to get my woman away from that bastard filthy hands.

The unknown guy held Yn's wrist who was trying to get herself free from him with that little energy she had left.

Yn : le-leave m-my hand

She stuttered but on the other side that guy was stubbornly holding her.

???: Ohhh you little sl#t...come to daddy

Yn: l-leave me

He left her wrist and was about to hold her waist but then he saw a tall and masculine man came infront of her, within a second, a hard punch land on that guy face making him unconscious due to the impact. Yn eyes windened when she saw him.

Yn: j-jungkook

He didn't say anything just stared into her soul making her little uneasy evwn though she was not in her proper mind.

Jungkook harshly grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him, she placed her palms on his shoulder to balance herself and he leaned onto her ear

Jungkook : what are you doing here princess..

He looked into her eyes waiting for her reply but it was hard for her to even stand properly.

I was just staring into her eyes and it was like I was getting hypnotized by her, my eyes moved from her eyes and landed on her lips. My hold on her waist tighten while I licked my lips and put her hairs back from the side before cupping her face gently. " You're only mine" with that I smashed my lips on hers while she closed her eyes, placing her palms on his chest.

As soon as he kissed her his stomach got filled with butterflies, he didn't know what she was feeling but just like him she was also felt the same feeling, he gasped in the kiss when she snaked her arms around his neck pulling him closer and it worked as fuel in his inner erotic fire.

He moaned when their tongues got grazed with each others, with her for the first time like that it was amazing for him, not at any soon he wanted to get separated from her, he explored every corner inher mouth making her moan due to new feeling, she went out of breath but Jungkook was still drowned into the kiss, he felt her tight grip on his shoulders and understood.

After a satisfied kiss he parted away from her before last suck on her buttom lip and attached his forehead with hers. He breathed heavily while smiling at her but she made his heart race irregular just with her words.

Yn : I-I t-think I l-like you j-jungkook...

I gulped when she placed her head on my chest, she's making me insane.... She's the cause of me losing my insanity. The madness to owned her soul, her body, her mind, her heart, was driving me crazy. I picked her up in a bridal style and with that we went out of the bar area.

While I was walking with her in my arms she suddenly patted my chest making me stop walking.

Jk: what happened

Yn: put me down right now

I slowly put her down and asked her.

Jk: now tell me!!

Yn: I forgot my purse

She said with a pout which made me chuckled. She was about to walk back inside but I immediately pinned her against the wall.

Yn: w-wh

Jk: your friend will give it back to you  tomorrow

I whispered while inhaling her scent with closed eyes, her both wrists were pinned against the wall which made it difficult for her to move, she closed her eyes in deep feeling when he sucked her neck. She bite her lip when he kissed her jaws sensually, he moved his lips near hers and released her hands, he bite her lips gently, before kissing her while cupping her face, she wanted to push him but she was nothing against this muscular-monster that was infront of her.

I placed my palms on the wall while looking at her with a teasing expression.  There was tear flowing in her eyes, I chuckled that even she was drunk, she was still protecting herself.
And I knew that if one more time that I would have touched her, there was a chance that I could cross my limits and somewhere I was afraid that she might hate me for this which I couldn't tolerant.

With that he walked out with her while smiling looking at her in his arm, an evil smirk appear on his face, " I can see that you're enjoying a little bit too much of your freedom but don't worry princess, because very soon you'll be cage with me and I'll make sure that you would be able to step out of our mansion and if you did maybe you won't like the consequences".

To be continued

_________________________________________