Chapter 6 : New beginning

Mulai dari awal

Ariel looks at the principal's name on the desk. Looking at the name tag, she knew she 'heard' that name somewhere. It was like a distant memory trying to resurface in her mind. As she racked her brain, trying to place where she had heard the name before, a sudden realization hit her. It was the name of her hunter, a hunter she had been running from for many years ago. She couldn't believe she had run into someone from her past in such a random way.

She shakes her head to chase away this thought and looked back at him, her eyes locked with his. "Mr. Gerard Argent, please look again. Everything is there." Ariel said compelling Mr.Argent.

He looked at the files again while Bianca's whispered to her best friend, her voice barely audible in the busy office.

"Ariel, I can't shake this feeling that something is off with Mr. Argent," she confided, her eyes darting towards their principal.

Ariel raises an eyebrow, intrigued by Bianca's words. "You think he could be involved in something shady ?" she whispered back, her curiosity piqued. She knew who he was and what he's doing in his spare times, she never told her that she's been running from his family.

Bianca nodded, a worried expression crossing her face. "I don't know, but it's just a gut feeling."

"You're right. Everything is there." He admitted, interrupting their 'secret' conversation.

He got up from his chair, they did the same, mirroring his actions. "Welcome to Beacon Hills High School."

Ariel gave him a small smiles and took Bianca's hand to drag her out of the office. "Let's blend in."

Bianca kissed her best friend's hand and exclaimed, "Let's find the son of a bitch !" The two friends shared a fierce determination in their eyes as they set out on their mission. They had been wronged, and now it was time to seek justice.

Ariel was ready to face any obstacles or any person who comes in her way. She was ready to commit the impossible she had to. She wasn't scare anymore. She was ready to kill the persons who had betrayed her, her ex, Derek Hale, the one who killed her sister. No one was gonna stopped her. The pain and anger that had been boiling inside her for weeks had reached its boiling point, and she was determined to seek vengeance.

Little did she knew, someone was about to make her changes her mind.

●●--●●

Ariel and Bianca walked in the classroom, interrupting their test, at least that's what it looked like since the teacher wasn't speaking.

Everyone stopped what they were doing to turn their heads towards the new arrivals. Bianca smiled and waved 'hi' to them, her face lighting up with genuine excitement. Her warmed welcome was a reflection of her friendly and outgoing nature, always ready to embrace new connections.

On the other hand, Ariel, standing beside Bianca, looked at them with no interest. Her lacked of enthusiasm was evident, as if a thick wall had built up between her and the outside world.

Ariel turned her head towards the teacher and gave him a paper from the principal.

"You must be the new students," said the teacher, taking the paper from her hands. "I'm Mr. Harris, you're chemistry teacher."