But Selfish's performance is too good for that.

It's so so so good.

It took first place as soon as it was released, and there is no sign of it coming down from the top of the music site.

This is not a fandom pick.

It was a popular pick, commonly referred to as a muggle pick in the idol world.

It has the potential to aim for not only the top spot on the monthly chart, but possibly the top spot on the annual chart as well.

Since it was that kind of song, the absurd ridicule didn't work.

A junior idol made it?

What are you saying?

It looks like it will be the best song released by a K-pop boy group this year.

When complex issues or causal relationships are intertwined, the performance is the best.

If your grades are bad, it's complicatedly bad, and if your personality is good, it's good without having to be complicated.

In the midst of this, Choi Se-hee, who was biting her fingernails while watching Jacon of Three Months and One Hundred Days, let out an internal scream.

"It was somehow strange!"

No, it was an external scream.

In fact, Choi Se-hee had memories related to Han Si-on.

A conversation we had in Myeongdong while filming Coming Up Next Karaoke Mission.

"So you're a Drop Out fan?"

"yes. I am dreaming."

"There was a rumor that Drop Out is making a comeback?"

"uh? How did you know? It's just spinning around dreaming."

"I heard it by chance. But don't you think this Drop Out comeback song will be really good? Just like the #1 song on Billboard."

"... ... #1 on Billboard?"

"yes. Well, I think it would be good if it was a song about a man who has lived a selfish life desperately clinging to one woman."

At the time, I really thought it would be appropriate for Drop Out to release a song like that.

However, with the release of <Selfish>, that idea became reality.

It was a bit strange.

'Is it a coincidence? No, it's too accurate to say it's a coincidence, isn't it?'

I thought Han Si-on might have predicted it because he is an unimaginable genius, but it was still a bit strange.

Being a musical genius and matching the song's concept didn't seem to connect.

But now the puzzle comes together.

It seems that Selfish, composed by Han Sion, has already been decided as the pre-release title for Drop Out.

'Wow, so you're saying you sold it before appearing on Coming Up Next?'

As Choi Se-hee knows, the Myeongdong karaoke mission was carried out after the B team selection competition.

Because that day was the day the team name 3 Months and 100 Days was created.

In other words, Han Sion's creation of Drop Out's song had nothing to do with Coming Up Next's popularity.

It was an incredible talent.

But even so, there is one thing that bothers me.

[NOP or Dropout, which team do you support more?]