"Stop talking nonsense. Do you know what can hurt him the most?"

Fourth pulled away slightly and looked into his brother's eyes as if he didn't understand anything. His tear-stained eyelashes and cheeks made a stunning impression on Gun. Gun mentally promised himself that he would not forgive their fathers.

"You will pay for what you have done to all of us! You will pay! You will suffer as much as our entire family suffered because of you! I won't let you hurt us any longer! My patience is over! I thought our fathers were smarter than that and wouldn't interfere in their children's relationships, but it turns out that they are obsessed with controlling others, with having power. They are blinded by power. That means it's time to show them that there is nothing stronger than the twin bond! Fourth is my little, beloved brother, by denying him the right to love, you have crossed the last boundary. There is no going back for you. You made this decision yourself. Now you will suffer. I will tear you apart like you tore our family apart, and now Gem and Fourth."

And as if he hadn't thought about all this, he replied to Fourth with a gentle, if slightly crooked, smile.

"You will hurt him the most by running away from him, by leaving him behind. Can't you see that he really loves you? Such love is very rare, don't give up on it".

"Wait, I think I'm lost... Why do you talk as if you met him in person?"

"Because I met Gem in person. We met and talked. Gem is the right guy, you have my full blessing. Don't deny yourself the right to a happy relationship because of what our fathers did to you. They are self-absorbed and power-obsessed egoists, you shouldn't care what they think".

Gun helped a shaken Fourth back to the table and then started washing the dishes in the sink. It calmed him down in a way, and the sound of water flowing from the tap helped him clear his mind. A plan was already forming in his head.

Fourth rested his chin on his hands and thought.

He was so afraid to hope, so much he didn't want something to happen to Gem because of his fathers... But Gun was right, if Gem really loved him, it meant that regardless of his fathers' actions, Gem wanted to have Fourth by his side, he wanted to be with him. Fourth, who had never known any love other than the one he received from his brothers, First and Gun, couldn't recognize it right away, but now that he and Gem were playing together in the BL series, his mind was slowly opening up to new possibilities and suddenly it dawned on him. He stood up abruptly from the chair with a loud, but much happier cry on his lips.

"I'm an idiot, ai Gun! What an idiot I am...! I... I have to meet him! Immediately!"

Gun, seeing his sudden burst of energy and enthusiasm, didn't have the heart to ruin it by talking about what he had witnessed. But before Fourth could run out of the apartment, Gun grabbed the back of his shirt and stopped him.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"To my GemGem, of course!"

"In this outfit?"

"In what outfit? What do you mean?"

Gun led Fourth to the mirror. They both looked at his reflection in the mirror with critical eyes. The hair was messy and looked slightly greasy. There were still traces of tears on his cheeks. The oversized white T-shirt he had stolen from Gem was wrinkled and stained with what looked like ketchup. There was a hint of unshaven stubble on his face. Short, light pink, satin pajama shorts completed the image of complete misery.

"Oooh... You're right. Can you help me sort myself out?"

"Sure, I can even do your makeup if you want, but I think you should start by taking a shower". Gun pushed Fourth towards the bathroom while he picked out an appropriate outfit for him.

Fourth's good mood soon spread to Gun, who didn't smile much every day; among his friends and in his gang, he was considered a very serious and subdued person, with a poker face that was never readable. Only in the presence of Fourth could he allow himself some slack and freedom, only with him he dropped the mask and was himself.

Well, maybe not exactly...

Even Fourth had no idea of his thoughts and intentions. Around Fourt, he tried to laugh a lot, smile, be a source of positive energy for him and not torment him with his own problems, even if they were piling up from day to day into larger and more difficult to sort piles. Gun only loved two people, his girlfriend whom he met in America, and Fourth. He also had a good relationship with First, but there was an unwritten agreement between them that First had to pretend that no Gun existed.

"For our fathers, I'm not a legitimate member of your family, they think I don't exist and you know what? It's better this way. If anyone ever asks you about me, say what P'Mile tries to tell everyone: that I don't exist, that I'm just Fourth's second personality". Gun told First one day. First knew the situation perfectly well and knew that this was the best solution: at least this way Gun would gain partial freedom. He also agreed for another, less honest reason: it was simply good to have a younger brother in the guard, a gangster whose existence very few people know about. This was also an advantage for Gun: he could avoid justice by pretending to be the insane Fourth. Until Fourth met Gem, everything was working perfectly.

Gun ultimately didn't tell Fourth the truth about the circumstances of his encounter with Gemini, nor did he say that he saw P'Mile talking to him. He didn't say anything, but assured him that Gemini was a good and valuable boy who really loved him.

When Fourth left the apartment, Gun looked for a long time towards the door behind which he disappeared, and finally whispered:

"Gemini was ready to die for you, my little brother. I didn't believe in soulmates until now, but now I see that Gem is your soulmate, hold on to him, hold his hand and never let go, because you don't even know how lucky you are, and I promise you that our fathers will pay for what they did to us. I'll revenge. I will avenge you, I will avenge my Maggie. They will pay for everything".