22. I'm so sorry Sam~

Start from the beginning

Pragati held my hand I looked at her, she didn't say anything and started getting up from her place followed by Dev and Anish.

"Now where are you going Mrs. Samrat Singh Thakur.." Dev teased me, he grinned I shot a glared.

"Stop calling me that.." I declared and turned to leave.

"So what else should i call you?"

He playfully asked while walking behind me Pragati and Anish also started taking steps after picking their bag I can heard their slightly laugh, I groaned.

"What were they called before?" I questioned back and turned around to face him, he smirked.

"But now you are married, right?" He muttered in slow voice and now he stand beside me.

"So, what?, I'm still your best friend." I uttered in high pitched, he step back and tried to act like he get afraid.

"Oo, oo sorry miss Advika."

He murmured and chuckled, I shake my head we stepped out from our secret place, it is basically a garden but less crowded.

They are my best friend but I never told them about Samrat. Only Pragati came to know that I have a boyfriend but I never told everything about him.

"Now, as you don't let me attend classes, I'm going home."

I said started taking steps towards our college where driver bhaiya must be waiting for me.

"Why are you in such a hurry to go home? Brother in law must be in his office, right....?" Anish teased me, now I'm completely annoyed by their teasing.

"What do you have to do with my husband....?" I questioned and narrowed my eyes, he giggled and said.

"Great, you already started taking his side, you changed Advika, you Advika I never expected this from you.." he murmured making crying face obviously fake, I ignored completely.

"Let it be, how will I forget you if I want you can't let me." I playfully slapped his arm and he fake groaned.

"Now tell me quickly where you want to go...." I sounded despite but still I want my bed now and my comfort Sam, I will call him when I go back.

"Now that we can't go to class, let's go to our other base." Dev uttered, our other base means meow cafe, I shake my head positively with amusement.

Pragati and Anish also nodded in yes and we begin walk to our college parking to take our vehicle. We entered in parking lot and Pragati and I sat on her scooter and Anish and Dev settled on Dev's bike.

We started our ride to meow cafe while suddenly Pragati asked.

"So, what happened between you and the Samrat?" Still she's riding a scooter I didn't understand what she wants to know.

"Between me and Sam means?"

I confusedly asked her, she move her left hand and she called me near her face with her hand gesture, I did.

"Means something between you and him..?" I look at her with frowned eyebrows.

"Tell me straight what you want to know?"
I asked her totally get frustrated with her nonsense questions, I scrunched her nose.

"It means you both did something together...." She almost yelled at me while riding.

"What will we do together..?"

Being clueless I questioned back and put my hand on her shoulder, she shrugged my eyebrows thinned.

"Even school students know what happens between a man and a woman after marriage."