But all of those videos failed miserably.

The format of this program is such that if you don't know who it is, you won't be interested.

Given this situation, there is a possibility that the production team ignored Choi Dae-ho's pressure.

First of all, only when you are not hungry can you care about other people's circumstances.

Jo Taehoon also told a similar story.

"We had a difficult time getting involved, so I just told Daeho hyung off... ... . Other programs won't be easy."

However, I cannot confirm this because I feel like Jo Tae-hoon betrayed me at Choi Dae-ho's request.

"Then what about the second?"

"Choi Dae-ho may have given the OK after watching the recording of the abyss detector."

"why?"

"He thought I could really go to hell."

I was definitely good at avoiding most of the questions.

However, in some areas, answers were given that the public could accept sensitively.

"It was my intended answer, but in Choi Dae-ho's eyes, it may have been abyss."

"... ... What kind of question was that?"

hmm.

Originally, I wasn't going to tell the members until the video was released.

I want to see a vivid reaction.

But if they are this immersed, I think it's okay to say it now.

"I'll tell the MC's question verbatim. In this case, the flow of conversation leading up to the question is important."

"okay. Uh, no. Just ask the same question."

"Is that so?"

Lee Ion's words struck me deeply, and I thought of Jo Tae-hoon's voice.

"Mr. Lee Ion. You're in an idol group, right?"

"Oh, what? Did you imitate Jo Tae-hoon's vocal cords? It's very similar, isn't it?"

I shrugged my shoulders at Choi Jae-seong's words.

I am a person who has experimented with my voice in a million different ways.

Now, I have a tone that I ultimately pursue, and I tune my voice accordingly.

But it hasn't been that long since this happened.

I think I decided to focus on pop punk and soul punk before doing GOTM.

Listening to the advice of Lucid Bean, a leading figure in punk.

Anyway, for me, who has experimented a lot with timbre, imitating vocal cords is not that difficult.

As long as the vocal range of the voice is similar.

While I was there, I showed the members something fun.

"This is Choi Jae-seong."

"Oh, what?"

"This is Koo Tae-hwan. I'll try my best."

"oh!"

Choi Jae-seong and Koo Tae-hwan, whose basic tones are close to mid-low pitch, can imitate very similarly.

Ion hyung has a strange tone so I can't imitate him, and On Saemiro's basic tone is high pitched so it doesn't suit me.

"Sion."