This is more.

Of course, those experts may not have been at the level of Chris Edward, but the result was the same.

As a result, the public's reaction to Han Sion was exactly like this.

It's been a while since a genius came out.

And if you look at these words carefully, it means that the genius named Han Si-on does not have much differentiation from other geniuses.

Of course, the reactions of insiders who actually watched Han Sion were different.

Even without mentioning Chris Edwards, Lee Hyun-seok, Jo Ki-jeong, and Kang Seok-woo thought that Han Si-on was a genius who was difficult to compare.

Not only the members of 3 Months and 100 Days, but also the judges had similar thoughts.

Because they witnessed Han Si-on's talent in a raw, undirected way.

However, the public had no choice but to encounter Han Sion through mass media, and it was difficult to accurately feel the extent of Han Sion's talent.

Also, in the eyes of the public who casually enjoys culture, a 100-point genius or a 1,000-point genius may appear similar.

That is why Han Si-on in the 9th episode caused controversy.

At this time, Choi Dae-ho, the CEO of Lion Entertainment and a judge on Coming Up Next, was in trouble.

'Should I bury him completely? ... .'

Getting Han Si-On out of the entertainment industry is easier than twisting a child's wrist.

One clearing of Choi Dae-ho's cough will be like a typhoon for Han Si-on and 3 Months and One Hundred Days.

In that sense, running away to the indie scene was a stupid but also smart choice.

As the word independent means, it was a place where Choi Dae-ho's influence did not reach.

But that also meant that it was a narrow place with no need to reach it.

It doesn't matter whether 3 Months and One Hundred Days performs with 100 people or 1,000 people.

Unless you stick to the mainstream of show business.

But soon Choi Dae-ho thinks it became a waste.

He was not a person who was extremely interested in Han Si-on's musical achievements.

Of course, he thought it was a great thing and that he was born with talent.

While filming Coming Up Next, he even applauded as a judge.

However, what Choi Dae-ho is interested in is show business.

No matter how good your musical talent is, if it doesn't sell, he's not interested.

The problem was that Han Sion was a product that would sell very well.

From the atmosphere and appearance to the ability to perform on stage to the public.

He was born to be a star.

It was not a dream to create a group that would surpass Drop Out or NOP, as long as Lion Enter could push properly.

So it was a waste and he was worried.

Are you going to burn Han Si-on beyond measure, or are you going to make him return to Lion Enter?

The expression 'returning' itself was an extremely egocentric idea, but Choi Dae-ho thought so.

In the meantime, he heard that Han Si-on was appearing in <Abyss Detector>, and he asked Jo Tae-hoon to talk to Han Si-on.