Gekkou

Name: Kou

Age: Unknown

Birthday: April 23rd(?)

Cloud: Void

Sub-Cloud: Cool

Town: Onyxfield

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Demisexual

Song producer: Tatsuya Kitani & Harumaki Gohan

Illustrator: Inoue Mana

Zodiac sign: Taurus

Birthstone: Diamond

~~~

Headcanons:

~Kou is a strange figure that appears in the recurring dreams of Saki Shizaki (Gekkou Miku.)

~Not even Kou himself is aware of his own origins and how he came to be. All he really knows it that he feels more real than just a fragment of one's dream.

~Kou cares a lot about Saki, and often gives her advice on how to deal with her personal struggles. Both of them have a passion for art and creating things, but are often held back by their own self-doubt.

~He's prone to becoming frustrated at himself if his work doesn't meet his expectations exactly, going as far as to physically destroy it if it's not absolutely perfect.

~Despite lacking any physical facial features, he is able to see, hear and speak perfectly fine.

~He's tried on numerous occasions to find a way out of the mysterious art museum he essentially lives in, but it's almost like a never-ending maze. No matter how far he goes, the hallways just keep on continuing. At this point, Kou has stopped trying to escape out of fear of getting lost.

And here's his absolutely amazing SSS+ tier song!

AND here's the self-cover version of the song which is genuinely one of the best pieces of music to have ever graced this planet!!!