Kagamine Rin

Name: Rin Kagamine

Age: 18

Birthday: December 27th

Cloud: Classic

Town: Primelia City

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Questioning

Illustrator: Kei

Engine(s): Vocaloid 2, Vocaloid 3, Vocaloid 4

Zodiac sign: Capricorn

Birthstone: Tanzanite

~~~

Important relationship(s):

~Len Kagamine (Twin brother)

~Emiri "Lily" Yonamine (Cousin)

~~~

Headcanons:

~Rin is known for being louder and more impatient than her brother Len.

~She firmly believes that oranges are the best fruit ever, no matter what. She's been trying to convince Len to think the same, but he always says that he's perfectly fine with bananas.

~She's super active on social media, from Instagram to Tumblr. She even uses Twitter quite often, where she constantly retweets fancams of her favorite idols and whatnot (I dunno I don't use Twitter so I don't exactly know how it works lol. Also I refuse to call it X because that's stupid and cringe.)

~On her other accounts, she mainly posts aesthetic edits for characters and ships that she likes. She also done a bit of art, though she thinks she's not very good at it.

~Her sense of humor is stuck in the early/mid 2010s. She still thinks that potatoes and troll face are the funniest things ever. She is also still very upset that Vine shut down even though it's been years since it happened.

~Rin originally met Miku online because of their shared interest in My Little Pony. Because of that, they've grown very close to one another.

~Rin's favorite pony is without a doubt Rainbow Dash, and she will not stand for anyone who dares to slander her.

~She has, on numerous occasions, tried to explain the entire MLP lore to Len, which almost always ends in him being completely confused after about 10 minutes or so.

~Her signature bow sometimes appears to be alive, as if it reflects whatever Rin is feeling. For instance, if she's sad, it will droop down.

~She LOOOOVES breakfast foods, and it's also one of the very few things she's good at cooking. Whenever it's her turn to cook dinner, it almost always brinner (which Len is perfectly fine with. He'd rather have brinner two or three times a week than have her burn the house down.)

~Although Rin has a pretty rough exterior, once you really get to know her, she's really sweet and compassionate.