V Love 25 Imagination

Name: Ilean Dyer

Age: 16

Birthday: June 20th

Cloud: Classic

Town: Lilymore

Pronouns: She/they

Sexuality: Questioning

Album producers: N-Buna, Sohta, Nejishiki, TeamOS, Potential O, Becky, Anmerutsu-P, 40m-P, Elm, Re:nG, Yukke, Kurousa-P, Yamikuro, Yasuhiro, M.S.S Project, Niki, Denpol-P & PolyphonicBranch

Illustrator: Buzz

Zodiac sign: Cancer

Birthstone: Moonstone

~~~

Important relationship(s):

~Morgan Dyer (Father)

~Sheron Dyer (Mother)

~Thane Dyer/V Love 25 Imagination Len (Twin brother)

~Brooke Dyer/Black Star (Older sister)

~Blake Dyer/Blue Moon (Older brother)

~Isela Hannen/Delusional Symptomatic Cross-Examination (Cousin)

~~~

Headcanons:

~Ilean and her twin brother Thane are a lot more soft and cheery than their older siblings.

~Since she and Thane are the youngest troupe members, they tend to be the clumsiest and most inexperienced out of the bunch.

~Ilean isn't very good at organizing their things. From her room to her schoolwork, everything is always a mess.

~Even their brain is all cluttered up. They sometimes struggle to keep their train of thought steady.

~She knows that her older siblings are busy most of the time, but whenever her troupe has a perform coming up, she always begs them to come. They don't always show up, but when they do, it really motivates Ilean to give it her all.

~She and Thane are really short, even shorter than Hulda (V Love 25 Imagination Yuki.) However, unlike their brother, Ilean couldn't care less. That being said though, she still joins in on teasing her brother about it, despite being just as short as him.