Giga Cartoon Witch

Name: Pippy Woodward

Age: 19

Birthday: April 18th

Cloud: Quirky

Town: Hallowgrove

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Song producer: Kurosawa Madoka

Illustrator: Emilio

Zodiac sign: Aries

Birthstone: Diamond

~~~

Headcanons:

~Pippy is a witch, and a very mischievous one at that. She has no issue with causing some mayhem wherever she goes.

~She specifically goes after people that she believes are "sinful" and have done numerous bad things without a good reason.

~She flies out on her broomstick at night in search of these "sinners" so that she can play tricks on them. They range from harmless pranks to actual injury; it all depends on how bad of a person Pippy thinks they are.

~On the other hand, she rewards people she deems to be pure. She likes to keep things balanced.

~She's grown a strong bond with Cedrone Alunni (Chilledren.) One winter night, she spotted him stealing food from a local market. This obviously caught her attention and she went to confront him about it. However, upon being told how he had run away from home and had become desperate, she realized that he was indeed pure and was only doing things like that out of desperation.

~Instinctively, Pippy offered to let him stay with her for a while. After all, it was only going to get colder, and he could possibly die out there. Although Cedrone was reluctant at first, he eventually accepted her offer, with the exception that he would only stay with her until winter was over. After that, he'd go off to try and find somewhere else to stay.

~That promise was never kept though, as he's still staying with her to this day. The two of them grew close over that period of time, and Cedrone couldn't bring himself to leave. Pippy didn't mind it though. In fact, she appreciates the company.

~She loves to experiment with her magic and discover what new kinds of spells she can cast.

~She also likes sewing and watching old movies as a way to wind down. Sometimes, Cedrone will join her as well.

~Pippy can turn her broomstick into a scythe at will. Y'know, in case a situation calls for murder.

And here's her absolute banger of a song!