Chapter 39 Rising popularity

Start from the beginning

The pizzaplex is going through some changes to say the least, as there was more promotion for Monty but there is so much merchandise of Bonnie there still at the establishment.But there is also the fact that Roxy's Raceway is becoming more popular, including the wolf as well as that caused the ego boosting to say the least.

At first, it was great considering how Roxy had an issue with confidence, but now it is just becoming more of a problem now.Because it is making the keytar player a little bit arrogant as there was nothing wrong with confidence, but it was starting to become a little bit much.But unfortunately, however Roxy didn't wanna listen to the concerns that is happening so that is another problem altogether as well.

There is also some issues with the animatronics, as they've been acting a bit strange lately less children and family, friendly, and more terrifying.That is something that Fazbear entertainment doesn't wanna happen again they've worked too hard to lose that title of something bad happening at these franchises.Only for some kind of issue to make it all go downwards not to mention the fact.

That Bonnie is still going out of his way to investigate these disappearances, but that was for another time.Soon management is still going to expand the rest of the company as the establishment is being more popular as of lately, soon there was also discussion of an artificial intelligence assistant.

For that maintenance workers so that there will be more help whenever comes to working on the animatronics.As there will be sometime before the artificial intelligence assistant comes online as there is some work to be done on it still.But there is still some issues however because there's something happening with the security systems but nothing that can't be handled.

As Fazbear entertainment has never been this popular before in a long time.So the establishment is doing really well despite the issues that it's currently facing right now, but the popularity has never been so amazing before it hasn't been like that in a long time.It is going alright but at one part of the gigantic establishment there is a figure there, in the form of a rabbit, talking with some invisible force though no one could hear it, the rabbit figure could. As there was so much to do with the racetrack, currently closed for seasonal maintenance.

It will be the perfect time to repair the original vessel.But there is some items that they need robotic equipment, and remnant.As getting the mechanical components shouldn't be difficult, but as for remnant that will be a challenge.Also there is the issue with the bass player investigating the disappearances of the S.T.A.F.F bots as that is a another issue as well.

Including that the things needed to repair the robotic elements of the vessel, require a specific endoskeleton.But there is only one animatronic that has that specific endoskeleton as that will also cause an issue as well.Because how will the pizzaplex be able to function without one of the key members of the band, considering how they've already lost Foxy.

Not to mention that it will be a lot more difficult to hide the bass player. Considering the fact that the rabbit is getting too close and will cause some problems soon.But it will still be difficult to even to hide the bass player, considering that he's a key part of the establishment.Also considering everything else that's happening, and what will happen if this decommissioning works.There is a conversation happening, though no one can hear it only the figure that resembled the rabbit did as the figure had blood red eyes.

("Ị̷̀͡ ̶͓̞͌ṵ̶̒n̸̳͟͠d̸̹̣͊ḙ̸̓̅r̴̤̈́s̴̛̜͙̓t̶̤͇̀a̵͇̋n̴̦͊̑d̴̲̥͑.̴̥̤̈́T̸̳̟̊h̴̪̪͊â̶̳̓t̴̺͓͊ ̴̲̟̄l̶͉̞̿i̷̡̗̊t̸͉̻̀̓t̷̾̆͜l̶̯̯̈́e̶̤͌ ̵̢͊i̸̜͐͝s̵͕̲̎̎s̶̢̤̅̆ṳ̴̂ḛ̸̕ ̵̬͑n̷͇̈́͐ė̷̪ͅe̶̱̔d̷͖̅͜s̵̝̅̌ ̸̖̉͡t̴̨̍o̴̖̟̔ ̵̺̒b̷͎̈́͟e̷͕̾͝ ̶̩͝d̸͖̊͠è̸̝a̸̤̼̿͊ĺ̷̜͕͗t̸̞̾ͅ ̵̹͉͌ẁ̸͚̫̓i̴̝̍͠t̷͍̘̑͝h̷̝̽̚.̷͇̆̈́B̵̯̒͜ù̶͂ͅt̷̀̈́͜ ̴̰͖͑̒ț̵͉̃̇h̷͔͓̀̕ě̸͇͚ ̸̲̯̿e̵̡͍̒̅s̷̹̘͝ṫ̸̘͌͟a̴̗̓̈ḅ̶̗̓l̸̢̆i̷̗̔s̵̹͍̈h̷̜̚m̵̫̦̒̿e̶͕͊͗n̶̩̓̇͟ṭ̷̊ ̵͎̯̾̓w̸̹̕ī̶̪l̸̲͔͐̊l̵͚͉͋ ̷̲͋̈́ṅ̶͕e̵̳̫̐e̵͎̲͂d̸̫͉̅ ̷͍̒͝t̶͉̣́̀ö̶̢̩́̌ ̶̧̿̽b̴̬͌ē̸͚̦͡ ̴̱̾̓r̶̻͖̃ë̵̪́͐b̵͔̤͠r̶̦̽a̴̼͋̇n̶̢̈́d̵̛̛̲e̷̱̓͊d̴̼̂ ̸͉̃͋a̴͚̚f̴̻̲̉ṫ̴̺̠͋ê̴̞̙͋r̶̘̻͗̚w̶̩͝a̷̘͟͝r̶̖̼͘d̴̙̼̓͠ŝ̴̙͍͗.̵̗̆̔İ̸̲ͅ ̸̤͂u̸̺̒̚n̵̮̐d̴͚͝e̸̩͛͐r̷̨̽s̸̗͊t̸̫̅ä̶̢̏ṅ̵̜̕d̵̯̰͐̚.̷̺̘͋ ̶̊̑͜Ḍ̶̥̾͝o̵̠̹̚͠n̷͙̑̋'̴̡̊́ţ̷̚ ̵̞̪̂ẁ̸͈̺ǫ̷̓r̵̨̙͗̈́r̸̢̮̋y̵̫͠,̸̘̩͐͝ ̷͓͙͝͝Ĭ̶̱͊ ̴͕͔̄w̴̳͐̇ò̴̝͎͐n̷̥̠̈'̸̹̪͌̇t̶̪́ ̸͍͕̐̓l̷͈͂͝ȅ̷͙̔t̵̥͂͒ ̴͚̃y̸͔̰͂͗o̸͔̐ṵ̶͚̊ ̴͙̇d̴͎̓o̵̻̽ŵ̸̦̔n̶͕͍͗͘.̴̩̐Ỉ̶̹t̴̼̐ ̵̢͐̆ẁ̸͇ỉ̷̢͖l̸͓͊̀ḽ̷̽̆ ̴̧̟̿͝b̷͗͂ͅė̷̹ ̶̱͖͌f̵͎͔͌u̷̩̩̓̇n̶̤͌͆.̸̰̗̆̈́")

[TW warnings in the next chapter: Animatronic death. Animatronic blood. Animatronic gore.]