7. Honey , I just shot the President

Meanwhile, the cold flu was affecting everyone

Meanwhile, the cold flu was affecting everyone. People were back to the masked days, and what was just a minor annoyance was soon turning out to be the most lethal epidemic the world had seen.

Section 1 : The hall of shame

It was the most anticipated match of the year. The 2026 FIFA World Cup final, between France and Brazil. The two teams had met in the final four times before, and each time, Brazil had emerged victorious. France was determined to break the curse, and win their second World Cup title. The match was intense and thrilling, with both teams displaying their skills and passion. The score was 1-1 at half-time, after goals from Neymar and Griezmann. In the second half, Brazil took the lead, when Firmino scored a header from a corner kick. 

France tried to equalize, but Brazil's defense was solid and their goalkeeper, Alisson, was in top form. The clock was ticking, and the fans were getting nervous. There was only one minute left in the game, and France was running out of time. They needed a miracle to save them. And then, it happened. Mbappe, the star striker of France, received a pass from Pogba, and sprinted towards the goal. He was the fastest player on the pitch, and no one could outpace him. He dribbled past two defenders, and had a clear shot for the equalizer. He was about to unleash his powerful strike, when he suddenly stopped, held up his hands to his face, feeling a tickle in his throat and a pain in his chest. A sudden spasm seized his nostrils. He felt a tickle, a twitch, a tremor. He tried to resist, to suppress by cupping his hands over his face mask. But it was too late. He sneezed, and lost his grip on the ball.

 The crowd gasped, and the commentators were speechless. Mbappe had sneezed at the worst possible moment, and lost control of the ball. The ball dribbled weakly towards the goal, where Alisson easily collected it. He threw the ball to the other side of the pitch, where Neymar was waiting. Neymar dribbled past the last defender, and scored the final goal of the game. The referee blew the whistle, and the game was over. Brazil had won the World Cup, for the sixth time in history. They celebrated wildly, while France collapsed in despair. 

Mbappe was inconsolable and buried his face in his hands. He had let his team down, and his country down. The medics knew he was having a severe cold, but so were several other players. They couldn't rule out their top player for the world cup final just over a simple cold. He had been given some flu shots and termed fit before the game. But no on had realised it would cost them the game. He had sneezed away their chance of glory. No one knew what caused Mbappe's sneeze. Some said it was a gust of wind, some said it was a speck of dust, some said it was a curse. But whatever it was, it had changed the course of history. It was the final sneeze, that decided the fate of the World Cup. 

Section 2 : Sneeze Kills

It was a cold and foggy morning, and Hans was driving his 18 wheeler truck, loaded with crates of beer, from Munich to Berlin. He had been on the Autobahn for several hours, He turned on the radio to his favourite station, and listen to some music, hoping to stay awake and alert. He ahd been with Dachser, his trucking company for over 20 years now, and had an impeccable driving record with zero accidents.