After thinking for sometime she went to the kitchen to make breakfast then she called payel .

After breakfast she gave her medicines and went to her room to talk to her .

She took a deep breath before asking directly as she was not sure about her reactions .

Seeing her mother in dilemma she asked her "Maa what happened? Is everything OK?"

Her words  brought her mother back from her lala land .

"Huhh..Haan thik h ..beta wo I want to talk with you " her mother finally asked her .

"Yes maa tell na " she smiled at her mother .

"Beta wo__actually_ I've found a groom for you . But first I will talk to his parents then will proceed if you are ready to __"

"Wait wait wait __maa what are you saying ?
Are you planning to marry me now ? Please maa I don't want to marry now and I don't know the boy also . How can you expect to send me with a stranger ?" Payel spoke out .

"No child , I think he is a good person as I have talked ti his friend and you know mahek only told me about this . She told that he was in love with you for 2 MOnths and now he wants your hands " Nirmala tried to be calm at this moment .

But payel was not ready to marry this soon .
And after knowing that her mother's health is not so good she didn't want to leave her alone .

But her mother's tears were enough to make her agree .

But she wanted to meet her soon to be husband first . When her mother allowed she immediately called mahek .

"Hello mahek I want to meet the boy Please give me his number " she Said in one go without listening to mahek as she was angry and shocked at that time .

"Arehh sun to __"

"Mahek just give me his number I'm ending the call . Msg me " she ended the call .

After sometime a notification flashed on the phone screen . It was Abhishek's number , she saved the number and messaged him as she was uncomfortable to call him directly .

____________________________________________

                                                     Hi I'm payel .

Hello it's Abhishek.

                           Actually I want to meet you .

Okay when ?

                                         Are you free today ?

Yes !

                   Fine then let's meet in XYZ cafe !

Okay , but how did you
Got my number ?

              Mahek gave me . Meet you in cafe. 

Okay

                                                                     Bye !

Bye!

..

..

..

..
Time skipped:

Abhishek was sitting inside the cafe . He was  wondering why payel wants to meet him suddenly?  How did she get his number?oh mahek gave her . Fine ! But why so suddenly ? He was sensing something different.