"Nia get your gay ass on. Damn, she's moving it though, if you're getting a dance, so am I."

I laughed. "We can get a dance together daddy. This one's free of charge."

Chris's eyebrow raised. "Look at my little finesser. Ohhhh, I know who just went from tipsy to drunk."
He laughed along with me.

"Get over here Chris, I miss you baby."

"I miss you too, I'm coming. I see you." The call hung up and my attention went back to the stripper whose name was Hershey.

Well maybe not, but it should've been.

"Go Hershey, go Hershey!" I yelled and reached for my wallet beside me so I could throw some money at her.

"Where's my wallet?" I started feeling around me on the dark couch, but I couldn't find it.

"Looking for this?" Chris asked holding my wallet in his hand.

My hero.

"Thank you baby, Chris this is Hershey, Hershey this is the love of my life Chris." I introduced Chris to the naked stripper dancing on my lap.

"Nice to meet you, I'm a big fan." Hershey laughed. I eyed her out of the corner of my eye. She was cute, but don't try it.

"Thank you, can I steal my girl from you for a second though?" He reached out his hand and I automatically took it.

"Of course, but bring her back please, I'm not done with her."

Chris laughed. "I got you. Come on Nia."

He pulled me up and made sure I was balanced in the heels I was wearing before leading me to a stripper infested section, with Fabulous in the middle of it throwing stacks of ones at a time.

"Fab, this is my baby Nia, Nia this is my nigga Fab."
Fabulous stood up to his like six feet height and pulled me into a big hug.

"I've heard a lot about you, but I ain't never put the face to the name. Wassup? You good? We family now! Tell Fab whatchu need! A drink? You want a blunt? Chris give the queen a blunt please, what're you waiting on son?" Fab said excitedly.

I'd only met a few of Chris's friends, other than the crew, so it felt really to be accepted.

"I'm slipping huh?" Chris laughed and reached in his black denim jacket for a ziploc bag of blunts and handed me one.

"You good babe? You need something?"

"I need you to kiss me, and hand me a lighter."

He laughed. "I got you."

Fab let me go so I could wrap my arms around Chris's waist.

I didn't know it was possible to love someone this much. To feel this happy.

I squeezed Chris and felt butterflies rumble in my stomach and my heart warm up within my chest.

This was really my nigga? God damn.

"I love you so much Chris."

He bent down and connected our lips. I couldn't help but drape an arm around his neck.

"I love you too baby, now let's turn up, celebrate us."
Celebrate us. That sounded great.

Christopher Maurice Brown

I took another gulp of Hennessy as Nia grinded against me, and her stripper Hershey danced on her.

Fab was all in the section just throwing money, and occasionally he'd go to the balcony and throw dollars off.