*31* Secrets of abandoned school

ابدأ من البداية

Thump, thump, thump...

There seemed to be a loud sound of footsteps in the distance. They must have been women's high heels.

"You! Did you hear that?!"

Phuwin swallowed loudly in horror. He didn't want to be here. Goosebumps appeared on his body. The building was not as empty and harmless as it initially looked.

"Don't worry. It's just the wind."

"Wind that sounds like women's steps?!"

"In my opinion, there is nothing to be afraid of. P'Mile sent us here because he thought one of us might get scared and then we'd back out. I won't be surprised at all if we find speakers hidden somewhere. I bet P'Mile prepared this place earlier, he could have used it for torture, after all, many people are afraid of ghosts and all unexplained phenomena. Let's move on, let's not be scared by some overgrown kid who only has stupid jokes in his head".

Gemini tried to act tough, especially since Phuwin's reaction forced him to do so, but somewhere at the bottom of his mind doubts were already emerging. Despite this, he shook his brother's hand and took him to one of the classes.

This room was the least damaged. On the windowsills of the three large windows inside, there were pots with long-withered plants, and next to the board there was a stand with worn-out, slightly torn maps, including a map of Thailand, on which Bangkok was not yet as large as it is today. It must have been a very old map. This room was cleaner than the others, as if it had been used often. The boys got rid of their heavy backpacks, set up two cameras, one of which was infrared (Gemini insisted on taking all the ones they could find from P'Mile), and then went to explore the building. Phuwin had a small Go-Pro on his head and was filming the area, while Gemini was carrying a powerful SLR camera with an LED panel that illuminated their path.

They looked everywhere for the alleged class number 112, but to their surprise and horror, a class with that number seemed to not exist. There was nothing at all between the doors numbered 113 and 111, just a blank wall, and opposite there were windows overlooking the playground in the yard in front of the school.

"What is? Where did the number 112 go?"

"Maybe he was never there and P'Mile just screwed us over?"

"It's stupid. Why would he make up this whole story about the crimes committed here?"

"To scare us... I guess?" Phuwin took a risk.

"And I think there's something more behind it, we'll be back here exactly a minute or two before midnight, and in the meantime, let's leave one camera here."

Gemini took off his backpack and set it on the floor with a loud thud. He took out a camera trap and placed it on the windowsill of one of the windows so that the image covered the empty space between doors numbered 111 and 113. The mystery of the non-existent class began to intrigue him more and more.

They visited the remaining floors, but apart from a strangely creepy lonely chair placed exactly in the middle of the empty corridor and a whole lot of school supplies left there, as if the students had left the building in a hurry, leaving behind their books, notebooks, pencil cases and backpacks and even shoes, they found nothing at all.

Gemini got hungry. He looked at his watch, and seeing that there were still over three hours left until midnight, he decided to go for a little shopping. There was a small supermarket nearby, also strangely deserted. There were no customers there and the prices were surprisingly low, but because of his hunger, Gemini didn't want to think about it. He bought some ready meals, some snacks, a bottle of water and some sweet drink, waited a while for Phuwin, who secretly called Pond and informed him about what they were doing. As they were leaving the supermarket, Billy was waiting for them on the sidewalk next to him, casually chewing gum. He looked a bit bored.